Not open for further replies.
Red Sox starting lineup at Texas today:

Jacoby Ellsbury- CF
Dustin Pedroia- 2B
Carl Crawford- LF
Kevin Youkilis- 3B
Adrian Gonzalez- 1B
David Ortiz- DH
Mike Cameron- RF (J.D. Drew sits against the tough lefty)
Jarrod Salalamacchia- C
Marco Scutaro- SS

Jon Lester- P

GO RED SOX!!!!

White Sox are rolling today, up big in Cleveland. The Cubs are being the Cubs, giving up a grand slam in the first game... Looks like there will be a lot of wins on the South Side and not as many on the North Side...

Speaking of opening day, does Pete Rose own a mirror??

Where the hell did he get that jacket, the 1980's??

Are those women's glasses??

pete-rose-jacket1.jpg

He got ALL of it from Craig Sager !
With special consideration from Don Cherry :D

Red Sox starting lineup at Texas today:

Jacoby Ellsbury- CF
Dustin Pedroia- 2B
Carl Crawford- LF
Kevin Youkilis- 3B
Adrian Gonzalez- 1B
David Ortiz- DH
Mike Cameron- RF (J.D. Drew sits against the tough lefty)
Jarrod Salalamacchia- C
Marco Scutaro- SS

Jon Lester- P

GO RED SOX!!!!

Big Papi just tied it at 5, games now in the 8th !

I'm finishing up watching the Twins-Blue Jays game & then I'm switching to the Giants-Dodgers game. It's really comforting to listen to Vin Scully calling Dodger games. It'll be a very sad day when he retires &/or dies.

Terry Francona dropped Carl Crawford from 3rd to 7th in today's lineup. Not sure if this is a panic move, or Tito is trying to take pressure off Crawford (0-7 to start the season).

Either way, the Sox need a solid start from Clay Buchholz this afternoon.

They've been showing off Dodger Stadium on Baseball Tonight. To this day I kick myself for not going to see a Dodger's game when I was stationed in California in the 80's. The Angels never even crossed my mind.

Says the fan of the team who WON the 10-7 slugfest.

2 of the yankees HR's were legit in a real ball park, Texeria hit it a ton as he has been all weekend and Pasadas, Canos wouldn't have made it out of my High School ball park (315 ft)

Cabrera's shots were BOTH to Left field where the measurements are more realistic.
Boesch's was a blast in the same area that Pasadas went.

I have an idea, yankees Right field has a wall and stands then about 20 feet back they have another section of seats, if it's into that second section it's a realistic HR....

Unfortunately, there are a lot of other parks that are about 20-50 ft short of what they should be as well.

Reds are now 3-0 after yesterdays beat down of the Brewers who people were saying will win the NL Central. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox pushes English soccer alongside NFL

Pryor leaving OSU

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)