MLB 2012 Postseason

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
king3pj said:
I don't like you at all. This hurts but good run for the tigers. Add V-mart and we might be back next year.

It is made worse by the fact that he is a Dodgers fan. Uncle Tommy would skin him alive if he knew a Dodgers fan was rooting for the dark side. That is just sacrilegious.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 3GS using SatelliteGuys

I don't like you at all. This hurts but good run for the tigers. Add V-mart and we might be back next year.

Add V-MArt and a few other changes and they should be right in contention again.

As we have mentioned a month or so ago, theres alot of Tigers that won't be back or we expect won't be back.

So next years team could be quite a bit different and even stronger next year, can't wait for April !

Guys. Thank you for a great civilized conversation this series. This was a hell of a last game. And the series was incredibly well pitched on both sides. Tigers had a great run, but I think the layoff ended up costing them more they they were willing to let on thus far.

Reds fans are gonna have nightmares all offseason- they had 3 killshots at home on the Giants, and now they're champs again.

THIS is why you must not waste any opportunities in the baseball playoffs.

Another thing I learned- the Giants do not die. They are unkillable. SIX win-or-you're-dead games and they won them all.

They just don't know how to lose money games in October.

Reds fans are gonna have nightmares all offseason- they had 3 killshots at home on the Giants, and now they're champs again.

THIS is why you must not waste any opportunities in the baseball playoffs.

Another thing I learned- the Giants do not die. They are unkillable. SIX win-or-you're-dead games and they won them all.

They just don't know how to lose money games in October.

I run a huge west coast community for gamers and everyone went on crazy!

SF GIANTS BABY!

On a total unrelated note, I wish our local NBC affiliate would stop playing the " Bless you boys" theme from 1984, it's really annoying, especially the past two times the tigers have been to the World Series they have lost

Congrats though to the giants

Add V-MArt and a few other changes and they should be right in contention again.

As we have mentioned a month or so ago, theres alot of Tigers that won't be back or we expect won't be back.

So next years team could be quite a bit different and even stronger next year, can't wait for April !

I wouldnt change that much of the team because they did make the World Series.

Congrats to the Giants. They played hard and were very resillant. Every game it was somebody different. Kung Fu Panda, Scutaro and last night Ryan Theriot. I had thought the Tigers got a break when Fielder stepped on first base and had I think, Scutaro in a run down. I think it was in the 7th inning. In fact, Roberto Kelly, 1st base coach of the Giants, thought Fielder didnt touch the bag.

Congrats to the Giants and all SF fans. Being from NY I still meet old folks who miss their NY Giants baseball team. They were clearly the best all around team to win it all.

Congrats to the Giants and their fans!! You can now call yourself the best team on the planet!! Well Done. :)

Last edited:
Another baseball season is in the books, and it's this day that my mind reflects to the late, great Bart Giamatti and this poignant poem:

The Green Fields of the Mind

by A. Bartlett Giamatti

It breaks your heart. It was designed to break your heart. The game begins in the spring, when everything else begins again, and it blossoms in the summer, filling the afternoons and evenings, and then as soon as the chill rains come, it stops and leaves you to face the fall alone. You count on it, rely on it to buffer the passage of time, to keep the memory of sunshine and high skies alive, and then, just when the days are all twilight, when you need it most, it stops.

My favorite quote is:

"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for Spring!"

Rogers Hornsby

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)