MLB 2015 Season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Dodgers paying $87.5 million to players no longer with the team
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-b...layers-no-longer-with-the-team-224421469.html

If the Dodgers do poorly in the play-offs,you can't blame the owners. I know that a lot of people would be upset by this story,that the Dodgers have too much money to spend,but after the last owner that they had,you have to love the seriousness of the present owners,including Magic Johnson,to win.

How about a Kansas City Royals-Pittsburgh Pirates World Series? That would definitely be a triumph for small market teams,& I actually think fans would watch on tv.

Last year's Series, involving the Royals, was the 3rd lowest rated Series since they've been doing TV ratings. A KC-Pitt World Series would probably threaten the all time lowest, IMO.

Last year's Series, involving the Royals, was the 3rd lowest rated Series since they've been doing TV ratings. A KC-Pitt World Series would probably threaten the all time lowest, IMO.
You could have two big market teams in the WS & nobody would watch. The only exception would be if the Cubs made it to the WS. Only then would the casual,curious fan watch.

You could have two big market teams in the WS & nobody would watch. The only exception would be if the Cubs made it to the WS. Only then would the casual,curious fan watch.
I should really change the last sentence to "casual,curious viewer," versus fan,as a fan will always watch the World Series,no matter who's playing.

Interesting Fact: Home teams were 15-0 on Tuesday, 8/11, the most games played on a single day without a home team loss in MLB history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Godspeed to the manager of my 2013 World Champion Red Sox. Thoughts and prayers to John Farrell as he begins his journey to kicking cancer's ass!!

Reactions: cosmo_kramer
According to theScore:

Don Orsillo, the voice of the Boston Red Sox on the New England Sports Network for nearly a decade and a half, won't return to the broadcast booth at Fenway Park next season, sources told WEEI's Dennis and Callahan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts