MLB 2015 Season

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
Go Reds! If they are healthy this year they will compete again.

Votto and Bruce have to be healthy and performing at their norms. If they do that the Reds will be in contention. If not, they will be last place. Pichers and catchers report Feb 18th. So its not long now.

ESPN is reporting that Victor Martinez tore the medial meniscus in his left knee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just saw that ... of all people to go down ...
He tore his ACL in '12, and missed the season.
Now this, however, the meniscus is no where near the injury the ACL is.

No timetable has been mentioned as of yet.

Enough's enough..its time to reinstate Pete Rose. The man's in his 70s..he'll never coach again, nor be a GM or work for any team (besides maybe as a goodwill ambassador for the Reds); All-time hits leader, never cheated and loved the game. Who cares what he did as a manager (betting on your team to win...big deal). He never cheated, never cheated his players, teammates or fans.

Mark these words... at 70 years old, Pete ain't no spring chicken. If MLB decides to unban him and vote him in post-mortemly...am leading the riot.

Reactions: Jimbo
Enough's enough..its time to reinstate Pete Rose. The man's in his 70s..he'll never coach again, nor be a GM or work for any team (besides maybe as a goodwill ambassador for the Reds); All-time hits leader, never cheated and loved the game. Who cares what he did as a manager (betting on your team to win...big deal). He never cheated, never cheated his players, teammates or fans.

Mark these words... at 70 years old, Pete ain't no spring chicken. If MLB decides to unban him and vote him in post-mortemly...am leading the riot.
Unfortunately, they'll probably wait till he's gone ... sadly ... Blame goes to Selig mostly.

Btw, Pete is 73 now, 74 April 14th.

Am sure if you polled all the GMs and ask which past player in their prime would they want...

1- Barry Bonds
2- Mark McGuire
3- Roger Clemens
4- A-Rod
5- Pete Rose

Am pretty sure #5 would come in first. Ironically the only player "banned" and for something done off the field.

Am sure if you polled all the GMs and ask which past player in their prime would they want...

1- Barry Bonds
2- Mark McGuire
3- Roger Clemens
4- A-Rod
5- Pete Rose

Am pretty sure #5 would come in first. Ironically the only player "banned" and for something done off the field.

From what I remember, his transgression was done as a manager and not a player. Maybe I am wrong, but I think his punishment, considering that, should end. The others on that list, far as I am concerned they cheated as players and I hope they never get into the Baseball HOF. One person to add to that list, Rafael Palmerio. He was a sure fire HOF player but he lied and got caught. Such a shame because those guys didn't need to cheat to reach the HOF.

Looks like Tuesday will be the day the Tigers will get the All Clear for Cabrera to do everyday activities provided there are no set backs with his ankle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)