MLB 2015 Season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
So ... they would rather pay him to sit at home instead ?

They must really wish he'd just go away and leave the team altogether.
It was an attempt at humor, but it may not be far from the truth if he struggles and/or his presence ends up creating too big of a distraction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's certainly not Derek Jeter,but I wouldn't think that he would be as poisonous in the locker room as say,NFL's Terrell Owens.
Agreed,
Fwiw, I have always followed Rodriguez, liked him very well in Seattle, moved to Texas, got into the stuff he did and I lost interest ... he went to the Yankees and I further lost interest.

Very interested in how the Red Sox outfield situation will shake out. They currently have seven outfielders, but I think only two (Hanley Ramirez and Rusney Castillo) are guaranteed a spot on the Opening Day roster. IMO, RF is Mookie Betts' job to lose. That leaves Shane Victorino, Allen Craig, Daniel Nava and Jackie Bradley, Jr. to fight for two spots.

Watching the Philadelphia Phillies play the New York Yankees eight now. You know,I like watching ice hockey,but there is just something about watching baseball that is so relaxing. Maybe it's because ice hockey is a wintertime sport & (usually) indoors,but baseball reminds me that Springtime & Summertime is coming &,especially for all of you in the northeast,it'll finally warm up(& the snow will melt). Can't wait until opening day.

I haven't checked the schedule,but are they opening this season overseas somewhere again,like Australia or Japan?

Edit: No international opening day games this year,cool. I guess that the 2015 schedule came out BEFORE we normalized relations with Cuba,however..............Opening day 2016..............

Very interested in how the Red Sox outfield situation will shake out. They currently have seven outfielders, but I think only two (Hanley Ramirez and Rusney Castillo) are guaranteed a spot on the Opening Day roster. IMO, RF is Mookie Betts' job to lose. That leaves Shane Victorino, Allen Craig, Daniel Nava and Jackie Bradley, Jr. to fight for two spots.
Castillo strained his left oblique today, proving you can never have too many OFs, pitchers, etc...

Castillo strained his left oblique today, proving you can never have too many OFs, pitchers, etc...

I just read he could be out 3-4 weeks, which would obviously put Opening Day in jeopardy. This sucks, after watching this kid at the end of last season, I was really looking forward to watching him out of the gate! This would probably move Mookie Betts to CF with some combo of Victorino, Craig and Nava in RF. Of course, if Bradley can hit down in Florida, he could swoop in and steal the CF job. If as expected JBJ starts the year in AAA, Victorino and Brock Holt can both backup Mookie in CF.

Red Sox place starting catcher Christian Vasquez on the 60 day DL. He more than likely will need TJ surgery which will put him on the shelf for approx 9 months. It's too bad one of the Sox 673 outfielders can't be a catcher......

Marlins home opener is this Monday at 4pm. Due to lack of vacation days AND personal days, but an abundance of sick days... I DEFINITELY feel a "bad cold" coming on at or around 8am on Monday morning or a "personal issues I must address" at about 1:30pm or so... :biggrin:yessign

Reactions: raoul5788

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)