MLB 2015 Season

Looks like ESPN officially updated their graphics package. Same flat design they had for the college football championship.

Opening day happens today at 4pm EDT. :D No other games count until then. LOL!

1 hour until the real opening day kicks off. I'm not really a big fan of having one game a day early. It's not that it really effects anything but I think it would be better if opening day was the same day for every team.

Hey Bill,
Hows Ric Porcello looking this spring ?

Btw, your mailbox is full.
Sorry, just saw this now. He's looked pretty good this spring. I thought he was gonna be the Opening Day starter (if for no other reason by default), but Buchholz got the nod. If today is any indication, Farrell made the right move.

Very impressive Opening Day win for the Red Sox today. Both Dustin Pedroia and Hanley Ramirez went yard twice, and my ROY favorite Mookie Betts also homered. Clay Buchholz was very impressive pitching 7 shutout innings, with 9 K's. Pitching is definitely still a concern for the BoSox, but man will this team rake this year!!

Very impressive Opening Day win for the Red Sox today. Both Dustin Pedroia and Hanley Ramirez went yard twice, and my ROY favorite Mookie Betts also homered. Clay Buchholz was very impressive pitching 7 shutout innings, with 9 K's. Pitching is definitely still a concern for the BoSox, but man will this team rake this year!!
Sorry Bill, but Betts isn't eligible for the ROY award. He played too many games last year.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BillD1984
Sorry Bill, but Betts isn't eligible for the ROY award. He played too many games last year.....

Color me surprised, I didn't realize Mookie was up here that long last season. Thanks for the info. A buddy of mine actually thinks Betts will win AL MVP this season, and he's pretty adamant about it.

Color me surprised, I didn't realize Mookie was up here that long last season. Thanks for the info. A buddy of mine actually thinks Betts will win AL MVP this season, and he's pretty adamant about it.
It's amazing that Betts is considered that highly when you think that on last year's opening day he was a AA 2B in Portland.

Having a rain delay with a retractable roof was really bad....but having fans pissing in cups and corner because they could not get into the bathroom due to 40 minute waiting times is 100 times worse.

It's amazing that Betts is considered that highly when you think that on last year's opening day he was a AA 2B in Portland.

I gotta be totally honest, I didn't hear about him until early spring training last year. Going into '12, '13 it was all about Xander Bogaerts, Jackie Bradley Jr. and Jose Iglesias. Betts has now surpassed Bogaerts in the expectation dept.

Just heard the forecast for the Red Sox home opener next Monday: 75 and sunny!! After the winter we just experienced here, I gotta tell you I appreciate that Opening Day forecast more than any I can ever remember. Just the other day, my wife and I were admiring our front and back yards which is finally snow free. Just seven weeks ago, we a had 9 foot fortress of snow around the perimeter of my driveway. The vast majority of that was still with us three weeks ago. So yeah, damn straight I'm happy that better days are ahead and baseball is back in Boston!! :)

Reactions: Bronxiniowa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)