MLB 2015 Season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Monday is always set aside as a play in game day and for any makeup games that might be needed. There is no way to do it without losing a whole week. You have to figure on a travel day, maybe two. In a three game series, you would play one in each park and then a third where you played game 1 if necessary, unless they didn't have travel days, but that would be tough if the teams were cross country from each other. Also the teams sitting for more than a week would probably be at more of a disadvantage. Add to that any rainouts and I can see why MLB has the 1 game playoff. I also see how that is a tough pill to swallow if you lose and are out. Especially like this year where you have the 3 best record in one division. That does not happen often, if it ever has before.

Play two games at the top wild card teams field then to the other teams filed if needed, hell play a double header.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)