MLB 2020 Baseball season

Every visiting team has to quarantine for two weeks? How will that logistically work?

The Eastern Conference teams will be playing in the Toronto bubble and the Western Conference teams in the Edmonton bubble for the duration of the Stanley Cup playoffs. The Stanley Cup Final will be held in Edmonton.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: mccoyrj
I’ll likely watch a few games if I have nothing else to do, but I won’t be buying any championship memorabilia if my team wins it all.
Are you sure about that? Think about the uniqueness of this season.

I'm just disappointed that the Astros won't get the chance to be welcomed by visiting fans this season....

It’s a beautiful summer night here in Massachusetts. The Red Sox are about to play an exhibition game against the Blue Jays at Fenway. Suddenly the summer seems normal again. Not really, but a guy can dream.

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!

I’m watching some of that game now. Definitely different with no crowd, that’s for sure....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll get the Baseball package again so I can watch the Red Sox and the Astros ...
If I'm not streaming a show, I'll at least have the games on while doing other things.

It’s been officially announced that the Blue Jays will be playing their home games at PNC Park in Pittsburgh. The only exceptions are two series, in New York against the Yankees and in Washington against the Nationals. In those two series the Jays will be the designated “home” team.

So the Blue Jays will be playing their home games in Pittsburgh, and the Penguins will be playing their home games in Toronto. Welcome to the alternate universe otherwise known as 2020.

It’s been officially announced that the Blue Jays will be playing their home games at PNC Park in Pittsburgh. The only exceptions are two series, in New York against the Yankees and in Washington against the Nationals. In those two series the Jays will be the designated “home” team.

So the Blue Jays will be playing their home games in Pittsburgh, and the Penguins will be playing their home games in Toronto. Welcome to the alternate universe otherwise known as 2020.

Apparently it’s not a done deal yet. Stay tuned.....

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

• Wow
Reactions: Howard Simmons

I wonder how the Pirates feel about that ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts