MLB 2020 Baseball season

This is not a big deal ...
Had the Astros and Dodgers made it, numbers would have been better ...

Think about all the people that haven't watched Any baseball this year that normally would ...
Many are not watching because of the was they Negotiated to play or not this year ... which was entirely childish.

Gotta love the media and announcers ....
1st thing they say coming on the air is " Can the Rays get back into this series ? "

Really guys, they've only played 1 game so far.

Gotta love the media and announcers ....
1st thing they say coming on the air is " Can the Rays get back into this series ? "

Really guys, they've only played 1 game so far.
Rays win tonights game, so YA, the Rays are Back In the Series ... (yes the same series they were not OUT of in the first place)
The teams have split the first 2 games.

Day off tomorrow and the Rays come back as the Home team next.

Yes, what a strange way to win a game ...

Watching the Red Sox over the years, I’ve seen games end in many fashions. There’s been walk off balks, walks, hit by pitch, errors, etc. But I’ve never seen a situation where a base runner rounding third falls down and is going to be throw out by 20 feet....only for the catcher to drop the relay. Adding to that, not only was it a World Series game, but it was a HUGE swing game (2-2 series instead of 3-1).

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Here’s one of those aforementioned strange endings to a Saturday night World Series game. This was Game 3 in 2013, and it put the Cardinals up 2 games to 1.

Looks like the guy the Red Sox should have KEPT ... is going to be a BIG part of the Dodgers winning the WS this year.

What were the SOX thinking ?

The best player in baseball, and they let him go.
Worse trade since Babe Ruth ?

As of right now, I gotta say that Kevin Cash, Rays Manager Lost this World Series for the team .
He has Blake Snell throwing a Gem ... Snell was in the 6th, with 9 K's and only 1 hit given up .... leading 1-0
He had handled the top of the order they were 0-9 and Cash took him out ................

Dodgers score 2 runs in that inning and the games is over.

And Mookie Betts had a double in that inning and scored the lead run, making it 2-1 ...
And Betts hits a HR in the 8th to give the Dodgers a 3-1 lead ...

Looks like the guy the Red Sox should have KEPT ... is going to be a BIG part of the Dodgers winning the WS this year.

What were the SOX thinking ?

The best player in baseball, and they let him go.
Worse trade since Babe Ruth ?

Can you imagine Boston losing Tom Brady and Mookie Betts the same year? In April 2019 both the Red Sox and Patriots were defending champs in their respective sport, and a year later each of those teams best player was gone. Hard to believe. I’m happy for Mookie though, a class act all the way!!

Can you imagine Boston losing Tom Brady and Mookie Betts the same year? In April 2019 both the Red Sox and Patriots were defending champs in their respective sport, and a year later each of those teams best player was gone. Hard to believe. I’m happy for Mookie though, a class act all the way!!

I didn't know how to Like this post, as I Liked one part and disliked the other ...
Losing both of them (dislike) ...
Liked the post though.

It was a happier time 16 years ago tonight for Red Sox fans. The Red Sox broke the 86 year curse.

Its been THAT Long ?
Wow.

I guess if the Dodgers have to wait another 30 years to win one again, I'm good with that ... hopefully it will be another 30 years for the yankess as well.

Reactions: BillD1984

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)