Wildcard- Dodgers over Cardinals

NLDS
Dodgers over Giants in 6
Brewers over Braves in 5

NLCS
Brewers over Dodgers in 7

World Series
White Sox over Brewers in 6

Can’t edit this, but that should be Dodgers over Giants in 4.

Red Sox move on to play the Rays ....

Red Sox beat the yankees 6-2 as superstar Garrett Cole goes only 3 innings.
Games like that are why NY gave him the big bucks.

Third base coach Phil Nevin is getting roasted on social media for sending Judge in the sixth inning....

Games like that are why NY gave him the big bucks.

Third base coach Phil Nevin is getting roasted on social media for sending Judge in the sixth inning....
Why,
What makes them think that the next guy would get a hit and drive then both in.
Had Judge scored there, it would have been a huge momentum boost for them.

Why,
What makes them think that the next guy would get a hit and drive then both in.
Had Judge scored there, it would have been a huge momentum boost for them.
I would agree on sending him if it was a close play.

Plawecki has the ball and is waiting for Judge (not pictured) to slide into his glove.

FA-y5GMUYAsC8rY

Judge getting thrown out at home killed any momentum the Yankees were trying to build....

Reactions: Jimbo
Nelson Cruz hits the “C” ring catwalk at the Trop and it’s a home run. I’m holding out hope that Schwarber, Devers or Renfroe can hit one into the clown’s mouth. I hear that’s worth 5 runs at the Trop. They seriously need to burn this “ballpark” to the ground.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

The Rays are clearly the better team. I knew that going in. But it’s baseball and we all know that anything can happen. I’m sticking to my prediction before the series started- Rays in 4.
I said the same thing about the Yankees chances. The Rays were going to win, I just hoped to take a few games to make it interesting.

Nelson Cruz hits the “C” ring catwalk at the Trop and it’s a home run. I’m holding out hope that Schwarber, Devers or Renfroe can hit one into the clown’s mouth. I hear that’s worth 5 runs at the Trop. They seriously need to burn this “ballpark” to the ground.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys
Red Sox seem to Like the Trop tonight !

So who starts game 4 for the Red Sox on Monday night? E-Rod on 3 days rest? Sale on 2 days rest? Houck on 2 days rest? Martin Perez? We know it can’t be Garrett Richards. He was placed on the IL yesterday. I personally think they’ll start E-Rod and back him up with Sale.

Red Sox and Rays into the 11th ... tied at 4.
Both pitching staffs will be dead for tomorrow.
It does look like Nick Pivetta is having Fun pitching out there tonight.

Fwiw, I think it sux that the PLAYOFF game(s) are on MLB Network (and no where else)

How many people out there were hoping to watch this game and find out its not on FS1 like the rest of them so far.
I don't have MLB Network on my TV system at work, I DO have FS1.
I can see if it's on MLBN AND on another channel at the same time.

Fwiw, I think it sux that the PLAYOFF game(s) are on MLB Network (and no where else)

How many people out there were hoping to watch this game and find out its not on FS1 like the rest of them so far.
I don't have MLB Network on my TV system at work, I DO have FS1.
I can see if it's on MLBN AND on another channel at the same time.
Is it on ESPN radio?

Looked like the Rays got screwed in the top of the 13th, when a hit ball went off the wall, then a player and over the wall and end up a Ground Rule Double, keeping the Rays runner from scoring ....
Then a Walk in the Sox side and a HR to Win it 6-4.

What a game ....

Reactions: Howard Simmons

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)