MLB 2021 Season

Looked like the Rays got screwed in the top of the 13th, when a hit ball went off the wall, then a player and over the wall and end up a Ground Rule Double, keeping the Rays runner from scoring ....
Then a Walk in the Sox side and a HR to Win it 6-4.

What a game ....
Yeah, there was a lot of discussion after the game about that rule, how much it clearly benefits the defense.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
Looked like the Rays got screwed in the top of the 13th, when a hit ball went off the wall, then a player and over the wall and end up a Ground Rule Double, keeping the Rays runner from scoring ....
Then a Walk in the Sox side and a HR to Win it 6-4.

What a game ....
I joined it in progress in the bottom of the ninth. Even if TB had scored they would have been up only 1 run and Boston beat beat them with the homer with one on. I guess we'll never know if TB would have scored any more runs.

I joined it in progress in the bottom of the ninth. Even if TB had scored they would have been up only 1 run and Boston beat beat them with the homer with one on. I guess we'll never know if TB would have scored any more runs.
I thought about that too .... when Tampa didn't score, I said, hopefully Boston wins by scoring 2 runs, and they did. :)

Reactions: Howard Simmons
Thw White Sox guy came to the conclusion that seeing the White Sox won yesterday, it had to be because the Astros were cheating, seeing they were not at home ...
Once AGAIN, the Astros were BETTER on the ROAD this year than at HOME, as they were the year they supposedly were cheating.

Absolutely H-U-G-E that the Red Sox wrapped this up tonight. Houck, Whitlock, Robles, Brasier, Pivetta, E-Rod and Eovaldi could all use the time off, and Raffy Devers needs some time off to heal his ailing wrist.

If this was hockey and this series had the “3 stars”, mine would be:

#1 star- Kike Hernandez
#2 star- Tanner Houck
#3 star- Nick Pivetta
Honorable mention- Christian Vasquez

Reactions: Jimbo
Today’s schedule

IMG_6750.JPG

Only 5 teams left to win the World Series. Either the Red Sox win the World Series or it will be an old NL West team (Astros, Giants, Dodgers, Braves)

So looking forward to tonight’s Dodgers-Giants winner take all game. Will we have another “Shot heard round the world” moment tonight?

Not to sound like Jimbo, but I've got no skin in the game so I'll be in bed well before the end of that west coast game.

Ordinarily I would feel the same way, but this is Dodgers-Giants. In a way it almost feels like history (Oh, and it doesn’t hurt that I have tomorrow off)

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)