MLB EI Games on Cable but Not DirecTV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thursday afternoon's Reds-Phillies game is on EI so D* will show the CSN-Philly feed as FSN-Ohio is not televising the game.

Very interesting tonight.... YES is broadcasting the Phils/Yanks, BUT - we also get the Phillies feed!!!!!!!!!

Both feeds for Sunday also (Saturday is on FOX)

Good pattern!!!

Thursday afternoon's Reds-Phillies game is on EI so D* will show the CSN-Philly feed as FSN-Ohio is not televising the game.

Not here in Columbus. We got nada....except on the HD Gamemix channel.

Yes, both feeds all of a sudden with the Yanks.....strange.....but good!

Not here in Columbus. We got nada....except on the HD Gamemix channel.

Yes, both feeds all of a sudden with the Yanks.....strange.....but good!

It seems like EI has a deal with MyPhl 17 in Philly as if it was on CSN it wouldn't be on because the Yankees feed is on.

Sunday Phillies vs. Nationals is listed as two feeds for both SD and HD on the Directv website. Sunday is the MyPhl 17 feed. It's apparently EI has picked up that feed but will not show CSN unless no other feed is available.

Also, down the road here next week I see there might be two feeds of the Yanks Phillies games. One states that it is the Yankee feed, I would love to be able to assume that the other is the Phils, but I will believe it when I see it.
They should always offer both feeds when it's a Yanks game. No one other than a Yankee fan could tolerate that crappy booth commentary. Although, as awful as they are, the Yes team is light years better than their radio guys - Sterling and Waldman.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)