MLB EI Question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lacubs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 9, 2007
Erie, Pa
did they get rid of all but 2 SD channels this year? or didn't they populated yet?

My guess is they simply haven't turned them on yet, they even have spelling mistakes on some, missing HD in the call sign from others. Definitely some work to do still on channel entry as well as programming guide.

i just looked in mine guide and it's looks like the NBA LP don't have any SD channels either, is this a mistake by mine receiver? or something new without SD channels

it's looks like the NBA LP don't have any SD channels either, is this a mistake by mine receiver?
There just hidden probably (if you have Hide SD duplicates enabled), the SD and HD channel numbers are the same for the LP channels now. Only the call sign would be different, e.g. 750 NBA, 750 NBAHD etc. They removed the [-] dash 1's over a year ago for LP due to no longer having SD only broadcasts.

There just hidden probably (if you have Hide SD duplicates enabled), the SD and HD channel numbers are the same for the LP channels now. Only the call sign would be different, e.g. 750 NBA, 750 NBAHD etc. They removed the [-] dash 1's over a year ago for LP due to no longer having SD only broadcasts.
even when i show all channels there no SD Channels showing for the MLB Package or the NBA Package, so, are you saying MLB will not have SD Broadcast anymore?

even when i show all channels there no SD Channels showing for the MLB Package or the NBA Package, so, are you saying MLB will not have SD Broadcast anymore?

I'm seeing SD versions of MLB EI & NBA LP channels here... You have to Show All Channels in the display settings and not have a favorite list selected in the guide (for me anyway). Could just be your receiver, maybe need to reset and re-authorize if your still not seeing them.

So no, SD versions are in the guide and will be available for the MLB EI channels this season...

how do i re-authorize mine receiver? and i won't mess anything up when i do it?

how do i re-authorize mine receiver? and i won't mess anything up when i do it?
Login to directv.com, go to the equipment page, and click the receiver, there is an option to reauthorize.

You can also call and say extension 721, it will also reauthorize.

That said, you may just want to wait till tomorrow as the guide data is still updating for MLB EI, looks like they've got most of it set for the first few days of the season but still more action happening.

before jcrandall posted i tried to restart my receiver and no SD Channels , i will wait tomorrow but login to direcTV.com

Problem with your current receiver?
Refresh your service is that right button?

720 - BOX - select channel GLITCH ... anyone else seeing this? blue lines appear when you cursor right - left - up - down. (2 - H20-100s)

Attachments

• 720 mlb glitch.JPG
    720 mlb glitch.JPG
    300.3 KB · Views: 171
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts