MLB Extra Inning Free Preview.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
As it mentions above, D* is offering the MBL EI package Free Preview starting today 7-17 thru 7-23.
Channels 720-749

I haven't checked, hopefully this includes the HD portion.
Edit:
In another email I rec'd it does mention SF as well.

Jimbo

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a beef with Directv, I don't have the sports pack anymore(due to money issues) and noticed they are blocking out the pre/post game shows like the Dodgers/Tigers live shows on FSN, can somebody tell me why they are doing this and why they require you to have the sports pack to see the pre/post game shows, IMHO it is very annoying that they are blacking those out.

I have a beef with Directv, I don't have the sports pack anymore(due to money issues) and noticed they are blocking out the pre/post game shows like the Dodgers/Tigers live shows on FSN, can somebody tell me why they are doing this and why they require you to have the sports pack to see the pre/post game shows, IMHO it is very annoying that they are blacking those out.

I believe that it all depends on your local RSN and where you live without the sports pack. May want to check the website and confirm your RSN's. Dodgers and Tigers are in two different worlds so you would need the sportspack for both then depending on where you live, you may get one.

That is the whole point of the sportspak, so you get those non game things. The pres and posts are not the MLBEI games, so no sportspack, no pre and post. Except of course on yuor local RSN.

You didn't say where you are so we don't know who your RSN should be. Whoever it is, is the only pre/post game that you should get without buying the package.

MLB and NASCAR 1/2 price rates

I found a few interesting things while browsing the D* web site tonight.

The 1/2 season packages are avilable now.

MLB is $ 129.
No word on if it had HD included.

Nascar Hot Pass is $ 66 for the rest of the year.

Jimbo

That is the whole point of the sportspak, so you get those non game things. The pres and posts are not the MLBEI games, so no sportspack, no pre and post. Except of course on yuor local RSN.

I live in Atlanta's RSN area, so yeah, I guess I only get their pre/post game shows.

I live in Atlanta's RSN area, so yeah, I guess I only get their pre/post game shows.

But, if you had sportspack, you then would get everyone elses too....cept of course Philly feed, that bad boy goes off right after the recap. Of course it isn't on an RSN that we get either.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)