MLB Extra Innings problems

Status
Please reply by conversation.

GoTribe

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 23, 2008
Simpsonville, SC
Today, the Rangers-Rays HD feed (724-1) is blackout out. Says it's not available in my area. But the regular feed (724) is coming in fine.

Last night, the the HD and regular Blue Jay feeds of their game didn't come on until about an hour into their game vs. the A's.

Also last night, the HD feed of the Nationals-Padres game (747-1) carried the Reds-Pirates game that was supposed to be on 727-1. As soon as the Reds game ended, they switched to the National-Padres - which was in the 4th inning by then.

This programming costs too much for these kind of screwups.

Half the SF Giants games aren't even in HD and the Dodgers most of the time is HD but 4:3. I've emailed MLB and DirecTV and they never even answer me. Next year? Forget it. I'll get games on ESPN and FOX.

Half the SF Giants games aren't even in HD and the Dodgers most of the time is HD but 4:3. I've emailed MLB and DirecTV and they never even answer me. Next year? Forget it. I'll get games on ESPN and FOX.
The Dodgers have over 150 games televised in 16:9 HD (all of them on KCAL 9 and 100+ on FSN Primeticket). The other 12, many of those games are on HD on FOX, TBS, or ESPN. As for the Giants, if you look at their schedule, they only broadcast about 1/3 of their games in HD anyway. This has nothing to do with Direct; it has to do with CSNBA.

Giants TV Schedule

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)