MLB on Dish?

Eduardito

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 8, 2011
San Juan, Puerto Rico
I just switched from Directv to Dish on a whim and now I realize that they don't have the MLB channel. I did get Sports package but am I going to be missing a lot of games come baseball season?

MLB games are blacked out on the sports package, other than your local team on your local RSN. You will only get what is on your locals, your local rsn and whatever is shown on the national networks like ESPN or TBS.

I remember back when I had Cable TV is used to watch a lot of WGN games. I am in Puerto Rico, I really don't know how blackouts work for my area but I have seen a couple. I didn't like DirecTV because for example last night there were 11 NBA games on, they put on 1 on the NBA channel and I am paying $120 a month. With Dish I got Everything America's with Latin Package and Sports Package. They install it tomorrow and there will be some overlap with DirecTV for a couple of months. So I will have time to compare and leave the worse one, I know there's a cancellation fee but that's mostly how my dad works. Get mad, pay off. Same story with cellphones. The reason I ended up in this forum was because I was looking for some channels that might only be achieved with FTA so that will compliment Dish, I think it's a good compromise. My dad mostly cares about latin channels and sports. I don't really watch TV anymore, my TV actually hooked up to an external drive and a PC. To be honest me and my dad just watch whatever game is on, we don't follow specific teams unless it's big teams like Lakers, Celtics, Magic or Heat. The same thing with baseball. Soccer, we don't watch at all, which is funny because we get a ton of soccer. I hope Dish ends up being good, I have seen him punch TVs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts