MLB POST SEASON 2010

I was out on a date and couldn't watch most of the game. Looks like I didn't miss anything good after they went up 4-0. :(

wow this area of MLB PLAYOFFS has turned out to be extremely quiet.. are all the teams up 2-0 not worthy???

NYY 2-0
TEX 2-0
PHIL 2-0

well looks like SFG will be up 2-0 which makes every series equal.
Just like I posted earlier. Since they started the Divisional series, most of them go only 3 or 4 games. There are more sweeps than full 5 game series

Braves come back from a 4-0 deficit to beat the GIANTS 5-4 in 11 innings

Only series tied 1-1

I just got a distress call from an Assisted Living Community where their satellite-based TV headend system, which I maintain, and a new move-in there is concerned that she might not be able to watch all of this year's baseball playoff games. Their system has all four broadcast networks plus TBS, TNT and the ESPN five channel suite. Is there anything she might miss? If so, I might have to arrange some kind of instant, DirecTV receiver installation for her.

Update: I just read post #10 in this thread, which indicted that all games will be on Fox Network or TBS. Now I just have to hope that she doesn't need the NFL Sunday Ticket for tomorrow.

Last edited:
I just got a distress call from an Assisted Living Community where their satellite-based TV headend system, which I maintain, and a new move-in there is concerned that she might not be able to watch all of this year's baseball playoff games. Their system has all four broadcast networks plus TBS, TNT and the ESPN five channel suite. Is there anything she might miss? If so, I might have to arrange some kind of instant, DirecTV receiver installation for her.

Update: I just read post #10 in this thread, which indicted that all games will be on Fox Network or TBS. Now I just have to hope that she doesn't need the NFL Sunday Ticket for tomorrow.
If they have Dish and if their local Fox station is owned by Fox, they could lose their local Fox station on November 1st. The last couple of games of the World Series is after November 1st

If they have Dish and if their local Fox station is owned by Fox, they could lose their local Fox station on November 1st. The last couple of games of the World Series is after November 1st

I installed off-air tuners for their local broadcast TV reception, so this will give me a good opportunity to send an e-mail to the general manager, saying that she needn't be concerned about possibly losing any of the World Series because I had steered her in the right direction when we had to choose a local TV channel source for her property.

They had already missed the first coupe of games on TBS because that one receiver was out but no one had bothered to report it to me, because missing Walker, Texas Ranger or whatever TBS's most watched regular program is, just isn't that important to them.

Don Orsillo has to be the most non dramatic and boring voice in baseball. The dude is a snoozer. Why in the heck did they hire him to call a series?

TB avoids the sweep by winning game three. Now the Rangers are up 2 to 1. I will not be surprised if TB wins the next game either.

New or old stadium, same results for Twins. Swept by the man in stripes.

Yanks finish the sweep of the Twinkies. Sorry Ice. I was really hoping the Twins would win this one.

Even worse is the fact that the Yanks act like it was just another regular season win, as if it was not that big of a deal

Even worse is the fact that the Yanks act like it was just another regular season win, as if it was not that big of a deal

THEY act like they've been there ....

Also, winning this round is NOT a big deal, sure you HAVE to, to advance, but technically , you've just NOW gotten to the Playoff round.

Time to celebrate is when you know your GOING to the WS .... and after you WIN the WS.

Also, winning this round is NOT a big deal, sure you HAVE to, to advance, but technically , you've just NOW gotten to the Playoff round.

Time to celebrate is when you know your GOING to the WS .... and after you WIN the WS.
I guarantee all of the other teams (maybe except the Phils) will celebrate and make it a big deal

Don Orsillo has to be the most non dramatic and boring voice in baseball. The dude is a snoozer. Why in the heck did they hire him to call a series?

You're complaining about Orsillo, when his playoff partner is Buck (I don't when to shut the %#&* up) Martinez!!?? :confused:

:up:up Totally agree!!

IMO, it's foolish to celebrate when you win an LDS.

Celebrate when you:

A) Win your division

B) Win the pennant

C) Win the World Series

I don't even like it when a team celebrates when they win the Wild Card, although it's not as bad as celebrating an LDS victory. At least a WC winner has accomplished something over the course of a 162 game schedule.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts