MLB Trade Deadline/Rumors

So, I go away for the weekend, and my Indians trade half the team?! You got to be kidding me...

Kerry Wood to Yankees
Jake Westbrook to Cardinals
Austin Kearns to Yankees
Jhonny Peralta to Tigers

The youngest team in MLB just got younger. Can this team even be considered a Major League club anymore? We've got more players on the squad now that started the year in the minors than the other way around.

The only veteran left is Travis Hafner and Grady Sizemore. Both are untradeable due to injury issues. It's almost to the point where if a player has peach-fuzz, he'll be on the trade-block. I'm still trying to figure out that cheap ass, Dolan and his so-called strategy...

So, I go away for the weekend, and my Indians trade half the team?! You got to be kidding me...

Kerry Wood to Yankees
Jake Westbrook to Cardinals
Austin Kearns to Yankees
Jhonny Peralta to Tigers

The youngest team in MLB just got younger. Can this team even be considered a Major League club anymore? We've got more players on the squad now that started the year in the minors than the other way around.

The only veteran left is Travis Hafner and Grady Sizemore. Both are untradeable due to injury issues. It's almost to the point where if a player has peach-fuzz, he'll be on the trade-block. I'm still trying to figure out that cheap ass, Dolan and his so-called strategy...

He is related to the Knicks Dolan....that is all you have to say.:rolleyes:

Incorrect.

Dolan of the Knicks (and more importantly, the Rangers) is a lot of things, many of them bad. But he is ANYTHING but cheap.

Sandra

She's right. James Dolan (Knicks owner) has A LOT more money than his Uncle Larry (Indians owner). Larry had no business buying this club in the first place. The bad thing is, he has 6 children and one of them is assuming the club once he get's too old. Ie. there's no end in site from this horrid ownership. Gee I miss the Dick Jacob's era. :(

She's right. James Dolan (Knicks owner) has A LOT more money than his Uncle Larry (Indians owner). Larry had no business buying this club in the first place. The bad thing is, he has 6 children and one of them is assuming the club once he get's too old. Ie. there's no end in site from this horrid ownership. Gee I miss the Dick Jacob's era. :(

He is a Dolan. What they do with their money is beyond comprehension sometimes. It does not matter if it is being cheap, being dumb(Thomas GM and coach and over spending for unworthy players) or not having any vision(Voom).....the Dolans find a way to make headlines and seldom for the wrong reason.

He is a Dolan. What they do with their money is beyond comprehension sometimes. It does not matter if it is being cheap, being dumb(Thomas GM and coach and over spending for unworthy players) or not having any vision(Voom).....the Dolans find a way to make headlines and seldom for the wrong reason.

I think you mean seldom for the RIGHT reason. ;)

Sandra

Don't worry, there is no end in sight for the lousy Dolan ownership in New York either. I WISH Dolan would reel Glen Sather in and make him more fiscally responsible. Dolan allows Sather to spend like a drunken sailor, and then Sather has to spend all of his energy undoing his mistakes in a hard salary cap league.

Perhaps Jimmy can loan his uncle some money? ;)

Sandra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)