MLS Direct Kick Question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Just an FYI I'm watching FSC Galaxy v New England opening game.. The announcers are saying its HD, and the upper right corner says HD but its not HD! DTV Ch 619

Yea, just to tack on here, I watched both MLS matches on FSC-HD on Saturday evening and, while the nightcap (Revs @ Galaxy) looked OK RSL @ San Jose looked like s**t. Real s**t. I don't know if this was Dish, FSC or the San Jose site but very disappointing.

Some of the Direct Kick games appeared to be in HD Saturday night. This may have been the first weekend that they were...I didn't see any listed on HD channels the previous weeks.

Some of the Direct Kick games appeared to be in HD Saturday night. This may have been the first weekend that they were...I didn't see any listed on HD channels the previous weeks.

Really? I was looking for them but didn't see any in HD.

Then again, perhaps I missed something. It looks like the Seattle game next Sunday is being offered in HD and SD; what may have thrown me off is that the two games are on different Channel#s (not like with the NHL/NBA). So you probably have to browse quite a bit to see if a game is also going to be offered in HD.

Thanks for the heads up and good work, Dish!

According to the schedule, they only have about 1 game a month in HD

DIRECTV: Sports : MLS DirectKick : Schedules

Well, it may be that D* (and E*, for that matter) carry only certain of the games that are offered in HD. For example, I don't see today's Toronto game in HD anywhere in my E* channel guide but, as I said, do see next Sunday's Seattle game in HD. This appears to be the reverse of the situation in the D* guide you linked to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)