mmap cable

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Yes search the 4dtv section I posted it about a year ago it's super easy to make

On iPhone will post later

DB9
4 - HS+ (Tip)
9 - HS- (Ring)
5 - Gnd

Anyone know where I can locate an mmap cable? to connect a dsr 922 to a HD decoder.

Hmmm...so does this mean there's HD on the 4dtv now? I might have to get the dusty hd200 out of the closet. Never thought I would be using that again.

What HD is up there???? I'm getting it because you never know and I picked up one hell of a deal on ebay. Is NFL net still up there??? I also need to figure out how to program custom channel maps into the 922. I have one coming to replace my old one wich the power supply went out and started sparking. I was going to fix it myself but after seeing how bad the circuit was damaged from power surges and sparks, It was just better to scrap the entire thing for parts. Right now for the next few months I will be super busy with the new buildout im doing at work. Aside from that everything is peachy! :)

Ok if the cable is wired correctly I should see a picture from the reciver correct? I should see menus and all of that fun stuff through componate?
No.

Just if your on an HD signal.

Status
Please reply by conversation.