Modify User Name

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

ScooterS

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Dec 14, 2003
Is it possible for you change my User Name from "Scooters" to "ScooterS" without resetting all of my data, etc.?

I was a bit hasty when I signed up for this little forum that I stumbled into many years ago.:D

I'd much rather be known as "Scooter S." than someone who rides scooters.

Thanks!

Is it possible for you change my User Name from "Scooters" to "ScooterS" without resetting all of my data, etc.?

I was a bit hasty when I signed up for this little forum that I stumbled into many years ago.:D

I'd much rather be known as "Scooter S." than someone who rides scooters.

Thanks!
Yep, I signed-up with my current alias (my first email alias that I used with mailframe email back in the 80s) but I have often thought of just going with Riff but it's being used by some non-poster.

Thanks for the update Scott and all!

My "S" isn't as large now that I've been losing weight (see post in pub).

Anyhow It's fixed.

Please move your lips close to the screen, pucker up. Now you can kiss my.....

ScooterS

Can you change my name to isaacmorsemi. I'd rather be identified by that then my current name. :)
Sorry I can only change one username per day under the forum union rules. And since today was a Sunday the union rules state that it's time and a half which means I cant change another username until Tuesday. :D

Sorry...

(Just kidding I will take care of it in a second.)

In the famous words of Maxwell Smart "Sorry about that Chief!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)