Monopole feed plate needed for 10' Winegard Pinnacle

majortom1957

Original poster
Dec 12, 2022
Westminster, California
Does anyone have a Winegard Pinnacle they are scrapping? I just need the Feed support plate. The old one was rusted to the feed tube and someone "Helping" my customer heated it up and beat the crap out of it and now the feedhorn is off center so much that in attempting to guide wire it back to center it actually pulls the reflector out of shape. I don't need the feed tube. Just the round plate at the center of the dish that has tubing stubbed front and back.
1670889712328.jpeg
1670889692138.jpeg

I have a plate for one of our old microwave backhaul reflectors, maybe PM me the dimensions for the center pipe, outer circumference, and thickness. Looking at the images this one might be too big, but no scale to compare.
Think this is a sinclabs antenna, feed was tuned for 1822 mHz.

I have a plate for one of our old microwave backhaul reflectors, maybe PM me the dimensions for the center pipe, outer circumference, and thickness. Looking at the images this one might be too big, but no scale to compare.
Think this is a sinclabs antenna, feed was tuned for 1822 mHz.
Thanks so much. My client decided to go ahead a fork out big bucks to make a new one.

Ok, always too bad to have to spend a lot on this sort of thing. Hope it works out for them.
Take care & best of the season!