Monsters HD: From Dusk Till Dawn 3/6 7:30pm ET (Premiere)

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Will it show up this time? :)

1558908455.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Sean Mota said:
Will it show up this time? :)
I sure hope so. Quite a disappointment last time when it turned out to be The Hangman's Daughter (even though that turned out to be pretty damned good!). They've had The Hangman's Daughter listed properly in the PG since then, so I'm kinda thinkin' we're gonna get the real deal tonight. :yes
Of course, that may just be wishful thinking...

Atleast the PG has been close lately. This and XXXY are the only two things I can remeber recently, and both were probably just typo's on Voom's part.

-John

I'm not gettin' my hopes up this time, but...

It's back in the PG again for today -- at 9:30am, 3:45pm, and 11:30pm. I really wish they'd get this right in the PG (assuming it's wrong again) -- it's hard not to get my hopes up. Guess I'll know for sure in a half hour or so.

What the ...? "The Crawling Eye"?!? That's not even close to From Dusk Till Dawn! What is it about this movie that blows up the Voom PG? What is it about me that keeps hoping it'll actually be on, when all common sense tells me it won't? :confused:

Hey! Somebody went and fixed it! If I didn't know better (and I guess I don't, really), I'd think somebody'd been reading this thread. :D
Anyway the 3:45 and 11:30 have been switched to "From Dusk Till Dawn III: The Hangman's Daughter", which is currently showing.
No idea how "The Crawling Eye" sneaked in this morning. :confused:

Yeah, I caught a little bit of the Crawling Eye... Looked pretty lame to me, so I didn't watch much. :)

Also noticed that they did change the PG info. Pretty cool!

-John

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts