Monster's HD huge friday night!!!!!!!

MattP-bgsu

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 29, 2004
Man is my wife pissed. Friday the 13th-The Final Chapter followed by Re-animator! My night is set!!!

Bonus Bride of Re-animator following! This one I've seen on this channel, but the others I haven't.

Monsters HD is the best ch on VOOM....I dont like everything they have on but its weekends like these with Friday the 13th P4 on tonight and Nightmare On Elm Street on tommorow that make this ch stand above the rest on VOOM. Cant wait.

Anyone catch the new episode of Monsterama. I wish they would put a description on the PG or on their site. I missed the first part and only caught it at the end.

You got to catch "House of 1000 Corpses" in HD, running on one of the HD vavavoom channels (hbo or sho or max? HD). Very good HD scare.

The best weekend they had was when they showed Texas Chainsaw Massacre I, II, II, Evil Dead, Dead Alive, Dawn of the Dead, and Night of the Living Dead, all in the same weekend :shocked

Monsters, Rave, Rush, WorldSport, and Equator (just needs more content) are Exclusives I watch all time time. That said I do notice that Voom makes the Monsters weekend extra gory for your enjoyment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)