Monsters HD online petition

I am hopeful Rainbow takes Scotts advice and get rid of Voom and try to sell off some of their channels. That will be the only way we can get MonstersHD back as well as some of the others.

Again I am quoting the Document that V* file. In it it said that Dish wanted to break the document and get a better deal. Dish did not try this once but more than once. As I said before, I would like to read a real court paper from Dish Network and read what they have to say. I am not saying hear say but an actual document from Dish counteracting the Voom document. Not that it will resolve the problem but from my perspective I would like to have that as a good read so that we can discuss with some information rather that hear says or "rumor" statements.

I am not sure that it would really do that. the court papers filed by b oth sides are almost always filled with a fairly crative spin on the facts I too would like to see the DISH response the original complaint but i think that the initial ruling is probably a better place to look for facts

Ok- so E* is claiming that Voom did not spend enough on their programming. Was there a mediation to settle this dispute. It just seems like gunslinging to me to totally remove them. They had a contract and a contract is hard to get out of without going through the proper steps. Maybe E* has for all I know.

Ok- so E* is claiming that Voom did not spend enough on their programming. Was there a mediation to settle this dispute. It just seems like gunslinging to me to totally remove them. They had a contract and a contract is hard to get out of without going through the proper steps. Maybe E* has for all I know.

Was there arequirement for mediation?

Was there arequirement for mediation?

Not sure but when millions of $ are on the line you would think both groups could have worked something out. I would think E* would first have to prove that Voom did not meet their budget. Was this done?

Not sure but when millions of $ are on the line you would think both groups could have worked something out. I would think E* would first have to prove that Voom did not meet their budget. Was this done?

there were discussions. Both sides have told us that. s for who proved what if you read the record there is considerable evidence that they talked extensively on this subject. DISH insists that they did not and VOOM insists that they did---or at least that they corrected it after the fact.

the matter sis in litigation. On these forum we see people lined up saying that everything that one side has said is right and that everything that the other side says is wrong. But you are saying that one side has not spoken at all and that is surely not the case.

BTW who do you think took this matter to the courts?

Last edited:
Thats a good way to put it.... *it's* a troll and *it* needs to get even the basic illusion of life. Otherwise, these *it's* are generally only good for target practice.

THN-HD: Troll Hunting Network in high def. Ditch WFN and get me that one instead.

Another Voomer trying to stir a dead thread up. Probably one of the people Scott mentioned that has registered multiple accounts. It is amazing how many voom supporters have joined the site since the channels were cut.

Another Voomer trying to stir a dead thread up. Probably one of the people Scott mentioned that has registered multiple accounts. It is amazing how many voom supporters have joined the site since the channels were cut.

Not all of us Voomers are trolls, but when some opens an account and that is their only post, then they (it) are clearly a troll.

As a Voomer, I find Voomer "trolls" offensive and moronic and a burden to true Voomers.

Not all of us Voomers are trolls, but when some opens an account and that is their only post, then they (it) are clearly a troll.

As a Voomer, I find Voomer "trolls" offensive and moronic and a burden to true Voomers.

Thank you for recognizing that and saying it. Ther is much positive that can be saod about VOOM. But frankly people who do that hurt the cause more than help it.

I liked the Voom channels... especially collector HD and Monsters HD. I was already upset with my Dish because of the stupidly high prices and their trying to bill me for all manner of extras when my 18-month subscription expired, but this may be the last straw. Petition signed...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)