Monsters HD online petition

T

The Inspector

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Nov 17, 2007
If you are a Dish Network horror fan who is outraged at their decision to unceremoniously drop all the Voom channels -- including Monsters HD, which had just started recovering from a programming slump -- go here and let them know:
Dish Network: Bring Back MonstersHD! Petition

J

jaysapathy

May 14, 2008
Bump, because that petition is sexy and pimp.
Jay

tomcrown1

tomcrown1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 20, 2008
San Francisco
BUMP I BELIEVE MONSTER WILL BE BACK ALONG WITH 4 OTHER VOOMS CHANNEL BEFROE THE END OF THE MONTH Why because Voom can not afford to lose Dish as a customer--no dish no voom it is as simple as that.

cjwct

cjwct

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jul 2, 2006
Glastonbury, CT
I just signed . . . thank you for starting this!

I am a huge huge huge horror fan and even though content was somewhat slumping as of recently,you cannot say that Chiller is of equal value with its commercials and edits for tv all displayed in glorious Standard Definition!!!

J

jaysapathy

May 14, 2008
Dish without VOOM is like ... DirecTV.

bump.

R

richiephx

SatelliteGuys Pro
Feb 1, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
I was considering adding the ultimate tier back since the addition of Smithsonian but, since E* dropped VOOM, I will wait to see what happens next. I signed the petition because I thought MonstersHD was one of the better VOOM channels.

Last edited:
J

jaysapathy

May 14, 2008
Don't forget to digg it, guys. They're always saying "digg's a killer," so more exposure means more signatures..

K

kluken

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 20, 2004
Bye Bye Voom, no love lost here, Monsters concept was great, but seeing the same lame noname movies over and over and over and over... you get my point.