Monsters HD online petition

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Bye Bye Voom, no love lost here, Monsters concept was great, but seeing the same lame noname movies over and over and over and over... you get my point.

As stated before, enjoy your 4:3/stretched "HD" content on WFN, Tennis, Cartoon, Glass-Blowing, QVC, Rednecks racing in a circle channels...I am glad you feel it's an upgrade.

Bye Bye Voom, no love lost here, Monsters concept was great, but seeing the same lame noname movies over and over and over and over... you get my point.

Don't watch them over and over, even if you get a few ultra rare exclusive movies a month, it's worth it. They have content NO ONE has!! Same as Kung Fu.

I agree VOOM has to do something or I suspect they will die off.

This is being picked up all over, apparently. Keep digging and spreading it. Maybe, just maybe, Charlie's ego will fall a notch and he'll get the message..

This is being picked up all over, apparently. Keep digging and spreading it. Maybe, just maybe, Charlie's ego will fall a notch and he'll get the message..

Agreed, this is spreading faster than I expected. I still think Charlie could give two shites about any of it, but at least he will hopefully get a whiff of it.

Charlie's going to hear about it one way or the other, even if I have to mail a copy of the petition to him by certified letter, or drop it in his bathwater while he's showering. Egotistical as he may be, the customer is always right -- and if this is just his bs ego playing games, then, he needs to be aware regardless that his customers - no matter how small the factoid - are unhappy. Even if the 130+ people who signed the petition downgraded their packages by $10, that's $120 per person they're losing per year. 15k doesn't sound like a lot to a company like that, but E* is in enough trouble as it is.

Charlie's going to hear about it one way or the other, even if I have to mail a copy of the petition to him by certified letter, or drop it in his bathwater while he's showering. Egotistical as he may be, the customer is always right -- and if this is just his bs ego playing games, then, he needs to be aware regardless that his customers - no matter how small the factoid - are unhappy. Even if the 130+ people who signed the petition downgraded their packages by $10, that's $120 per person they're losing per year. 15k doesn't sound like a lot to a company like that, but E* is in enough trouble as it is.

150 sigs in a few hours is not a bad start. Have you posted this on Fangoria or AVSForums?

Not yet, didn't even think about it. It's shown up here and on Bloody Disgusting's front page, and that's about it. It's on digg, but it's only had one so far, so I doubt that'll help traffic. Fangoria and AVS aren't a bad idea..

If you really want to make a point, downgrade your service or cancel your account and make sure you tell them why. If you're not under contract, take your business to D*, but companies understand money more than anything else. I'd say downgrade and make it very clear why you're going from the ultimate package to the essentials.

If you really want to make a point, downgrade your service or cancel your account and make sure you tell them why. If you're not under contract, take your business to D*, but companies understand money more than anything else. I'd say downgrade and make it very clear why you're going from the ultimate package to the essentials.

I think my new plan is to downgrade my Dish service to the absolute bare minimum AND get D*. That way, I have both bases covered and if hell freezes over and Dish gets Voom back, I won't have to go through the whole process again. I am willing to take the gamble and pay for the startup fees for D*, because I give about 1% probability that Voom is coming back.

According to a rumor Scott posted, DISH WANTED to keep Monsters (and the other 4), but Voom said it was all or nothing.

So maybe we need a petition directed at Voom too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)