MonstersHD.com and other channel websites

jsb_hburg

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 12, 2003
Fellow Voom Orphans:

I just finished watching Godzilla on Monsters HD and the promo for Ghouls Gone Wild - I suppose there might be a reason to hold to the very end - said to visit monstershd.com. It is still up. I notice that Voom logos are missing.

I wonder if other channel specific websites are still running?

If you click on home it goes to the Voom shut down message.

Do you mean the Voom specific ones or in general? Its not part of Vooms exclusive cinama channels but I know UHD has its own site and about only way I can think of to check for the others is to try typing the names with hd.com at the end to see if others are. Tried Gunslingerhd.com & KungfuHD.com but neither was found when I tried.

See, I don't think any of the other VOOM 21 channels had it's own website except Monsters-HD. HDNews had a site on the VOOM site, but not it's own site. If you never saw it it had a news headline scroll, weather map, and channel information.

I think Monsters-HD was such a good concept that the plan all along was to eventually offer it to cable and sat companies. There isn't as much VOOM promo material on Monsters-HD like there is on the other 20 channels.

I'll do a search and see if I can't find separate sites for the ohter exclusives.

Speaking of Monsters-HD, when is Ghouls Gone Wild actually going to be on???? I'm hoping they get to it before the shutdown!!!

lostcause said:
Speaking of Monsters-HD, when is Ghouls Gone Wild actually going to be on???? I'm hoping they get to it before the shutdown!!!

I think it is April 27th or 28th, I know it is right before the 30th. At least they are going out with style on Monsters HD! :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)