Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Well I think I got things where I am very happy with things...

However, based on your requests I made a lot of changes and added some add ons to give you what you wanted.

I know a lot of us have often said as we have gotten older... "If I knew then what I know now!" will this is one of those times when I can say that.

Now that I am finished I am finding that a lof of things I did and added on could be done using just one or two add ons instead of 20 separate add ons, plus give us more features which we currently do not have now.

I am also able to do this due to some kind donations from our members, as what I am moving too is more expensive commercial software. A big thank you to Michael, Steve, Duane, Daniel and Jim for their support and is making some of these upgrades possible.

I am not going to say what I am exactly doing yet... but I know many people are going to be very excited.

While I am working you might notice some oddness for a moment... but fear not everything will be better in short order. (But hopefully you don't notice a thing as I work) :)

Thank you for your patience and understanding! :)

Well I think I got things where I am very happy with things...

However, based on your requests I made a lot of changes and added some add ons to give you what you wanted.

I know a lot of us have often said as we have gotten older... "If I knew then what I know now!" will this is one of those times when I can say that.

Now that I am finished I am finding that a lof of things I did and added on could be done using just one or two add ons instead of 20 separate add ons, plus give us more features which we currently do not have now.

I am also able to do this due to some kind donations from our members, as what I am moving too is more expensive commercial software. A big thank you to Michael, Steve, Duane, Daniel and Jim for their support and is making some of these upgrades possible.

I am not going to say what I am exactly doing yet... but I know many people are going to be very excited.

While I am working you might notice some oddness for a moment... but fear not everything will be better in short order. (But hopefully you don't notice a thing as I work) :)

Thank you for your patience and understanding! :)

Thanks for the reminder Scott, I've been meaning to make an additional donation aside my pub membership.

Reactions: jimgoe
Nice new look and layout.
One issue though, I still keep getting the notice to update my profile in spite of having it done. Additionally I can't find the X button to dismiss the message.
I'm using Chrome to view the site.
thanks......

I see my avatar is still chopped off top and bottom. :( Is that going to get better?

I think I see one new thing above..... When people quote the entire message and it's a somewhat long one, the software is hiding part of it and adds a "Click to expand..." link :thumbup

I see my avatar is still chopped off top and bottom. :( Is that going to get better?
I had to re-upload mine. You can modify how the existing avatar is cropped (ie. move the picture within the frame up, down, left, right) in your profile page, but the cropping is determined by the aspect ratio of the original picture.

Reactions: Hall
I am still working on this... and I am loving what I am seeing... and I think you will too when its ready. :) Headed home in a bit but I hope to work on it more tonight. :D

Reactions: TheKrell
From the Forums page, when you click on a link to a thread on the right side after 'Latest:', you are brought to the last post of the thread. Is it possible to change that link to bring you to the last unread post of the thread instead??

From the Forums page, when you click on a link to a thread on the right side after 'Latest:', you are brought to the last post of the thread. Is it possible to change that link to bring you to the last unread post of the thread instead??
In front of the thread's title, you should see a small, circle button. That takes you to the last unread post.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Coming Soon...Everyone can customize their own forum colors outside of the preset "Styles"! :D

EDIT: ...AND Font Styles, too!

DBSTalk made a secret deal with Scott! :D

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

In front of the thread's title, you should see a small, circle button. That takes you to the last unread post.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
The small blue button is in the individual forum pages, but not the main forum page:

latest link.png

I was dealing with family matters. So, what was the big/exciting change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)