More HD (subscription) coming?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I LOVE ALL HD! I do however understand why Directv is slow adding Nationals. We have a lot of channels that used to have good shows. Or like i used to LOVE discovery but what happened to it?

I agree I hope DirecTV does add some national HD channels this summer :-(

also hope I dont get banned (rather have to ask the mods here to cancel my account) :)

on that note great Jobs Scott and Teams!!!

I am not getting HBO2 West or HBO Family West in HD, only SD. Are you sure that all HBO channels are in HD?

HBO2 West in HD has only been announced in a flyer, it should launch on July 27 so no, you do not have it yet because it has not launched. HBO Family W has not been announced to launch in HD, so you will not have it as of the 27th of July either.

Yes I know all that. I was responding to a previous poster who claimed that all HBO channels are in HD.

I agree I hope DirecTV does add some national HD channels this summer :-(

These HBO and Cinemax channels are nationals; they're just not non-premiums. (I think you're aware and made the mistake with wording.)

DirecTV has refrained from adding non-premiums unless they're sports-related for a good year. In fact, we're past a full year since any HDs were added of what are the SD channels that are non-premiums that belong in the group of the USA Networks and TNTs and Food Networks and A&Es and MTVs. This needs to change. AMC is the first whose HD needs to be added. (Dish Network is going on a year with carrying this channel in HD.)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)