More info on NFL RedZone on Dish

That fact is you said the Ending of the Denver game wasn't the shown on the NFL RZC. You have no proof it wasn't.
I have the Directv RZC and the NFL Network RZC on fios and they look same to me. So until you have some proof other wise retire from the thread.

He never said they were not similiar, he simply wanted to know the differences that there were.

I mean we know the are not the exact same channel, seems like a simple question.

The stuff on DirecTV's RedZone channel is a few seconds ahead of the stuff shown on the NFL's RedZone Channel.

BTW getting word that the NFL has been following the threads here all day long and are enjoying your comments. We welcome them to SatelliteGuys! :)

I can not stop watching Redzone!

This channel is awesome. I have watched every second of coverage. No commercials, all the touchdowns, WOW. I am in heaven!! I am rubbing it in my buddies faces that have the Sunday Ticket. Who needs it? Not me. I am strongly urging any of my buddies that have Dish to sign up. For $5.99 it is a NO BRAINER. Now I have to get back to my tv.

So far I really like the RZC. Good coverages and switching to key situations in a game came off really well. It's not ST but a poor man's version that I felt hit a home run. Nice job NFL Network!!

I would have to greatly disagree here. The gap is huge and this channel does narrow it somewhat, but it is not even close to closing it totally.

I agree with you, I didn't explain my point correctly.

I was trying to say that there are/were a lot of non-DirecTV subs interested in a "whip around" type channel for the NFL but don't want to switch providers or pay for the whole ST. That was the gap I was referring to. This channel fills that gap.

That fact is you said the Ending of the Denver game wasn't the shown on the NFL RZC. You have no proof it wasn't.
I have the Directv RZC and the NFL Network RZC on fios and they look same to me. So until you have some proof other wise retire from the thread.
No...I said others have said that. And I have said they could be wrong. Go back and reread my posts.

The reason I posted it was to open a discussion to determine if there really is a difference which is why I asked for those that have both to post any differences they may have noticed.

If you do not want to discuss this issue then stop replying to my posts.

And if you want proof of exactly what I said about the Denver play being a few seconds behind, read Scott's post above.

After reading many posts on many forums I believe this to be the case as well. Both are pretty much exactly the same.
I would have to greatly disagree here. The gap is huge and this channel does narrow it somewhat, but it is not even close to closing it totally.

Yeah it did. From what I read most of those with Sunday Ticket are watching their version of RedZone. Its a pain in the butt switching around and doing PIP. You pay for a big TV and are watching games in little boxes? Or you missed what happened because you are on the wrong feed. I was going to switch to Direct when my contract was up. Not any more. And there are THOUSANDS that were going to switch that won't now. Fantasy football, which is HUGE is what is driving this channel. Check the numbers on THAT and you will see. Everyone in the chat rooms in my NFL league were watching RedZone.

I agree with you, I didn't explain my point correctly.

I was trying to say that there are/were a lot of non-DirecTV subs interested in a "whip around" type channel for the NFL but don't want to switch providers or pay for the whole ST. That was the gap I was referring to. This channel fills that gap.
Definitely. :up

Can anyone provide a screenshot?

Nothing special or worthy of a screen shot. It's the network feed (that you see on FOX or CBS) with a NFL RZ bug in the bottom right hand corner of the screen. Once in a while you'll see the host, but only when there is a lull in the action.

has anyone posted pics of this channel yet?
I would, But thats a pain. Its a Live channel in Full HD that switches from game to game,or switches right to game breaking moments live, with Full announcing on all the plays , sometimes theres 2 games on a split screen if its needed, otherwise its just like watching NFL football in HD ,But you get to see the good parts of EVERY game being played. There is also a live ticker with all the score updates as well as some player news when needed. Right now Rams and Seahawks , Sorry Now Giants and Redskins

Red Zone is GREAT! Love it. Watch your regular game split screen with RZ on the other side and don't miss a thing. It's worth every penny of the $5.99 during football season.

The end of the Denver Game was either live or so close it didn't matter. They have shown it repeatedly anyway. I am watching in my NFL Fantasy Football Live Scoring screen and haven't noticed anything not shown scoring wise, and they go back to if they missed it. You all picking this out are just nit picking. Go back and sob over your Sunday Ticket invoice.

Red Zone on E* is the only channel IMO that worth $5.99 on its own out of that Entire Multi sports pack. If D* added it to their sports pack it would be a great value even at $12.99

The end of the Denver Game was either live or so close it didn't matter. They have shown it repeatedly anyway. I am watching in my NFL Fantasy Football Live Scoring screen and haven't noticed anything not shown scoring wise, and they go back to if they missed it. You all picking this out are just nit picking. Go back and sob over your Sunday Ticket invoice.
OK...ST invoice or me = $0 :p

Again, I was simply posting what others were saying at the time in order to discuss and find out the differences between the two channels, if there is one. I don't know how I can make it any clearer?

He never said they were not similiar, he simply wanted to know the differences that there were.

I mean we know the are not the exact same channel, seems like a simple question.

Naw he said the end of the Denver game wasn't shown. Directv had the ending exclusive. The NFL network was a replay.

Red Zone on E* is the only channel IMO that worth $5.99 on its own out of that Entire Multi sports pack. If D* added it to their sports pack it would be a great value even at $12.99

That depends on what teams you follow in CFB. I spent all that money on Game Plan just to see that every week the Bulls game has been on SNY.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)