More info on NFL RedZone on Dish

I added sportspack today, as a sports fan, I think this is a great feature to have. Kudos to Dish for at least giving the opportunity to add, as a sports fan I think its a nice touch!....Now add ESPNU in HD, and were all set!!:):)

Took the bait and order the package. A lot of pro games are blacked out which really sucks because I would order this package year round but being a sports fan I wanted to get the Redzone. Hope it is worth it.

Its nice that Dish has I think reconginzed sports fan, hopefully it will be a cool feature, if its similar to redzone for Direct, it will be a nice feature, if not at the end of the season the 5.99 per month investment is not the worst thing. Plus for a bit with sportspack, if baseball games go over into post game shows, you get to watch a few minutes of the game

I understand that the NFL Network will break in live coverage tonight with the Eagles. It would be smart if Network showed off the RedZone channel to get people interested.

[flamesuiton]It seems like in the last six months every thread on this site that involves programming quickly spirals into a b*tch session about compatibility with Turbo/Absolute packages.

Would it be possible to create a sticky thread like, "Official, (channel abc) isn't included in (package abc) and I'm pissed! thread" ??

I understand the posts questioning whether or not something will be added to a certain package but once we know which packages the channel will and will not be in it would be nice to move on.[/flamesuitoff]

AMEN

I have the America's Everything pack plus HD Gold and HD platimum, will this new NFL Redzone channel be included in my current programing? Do I need add the Multi Sports Package to get it?

TIA

I added multisports and am looking forward to the channel; although I am more interested in the college football.

Incidentally, is anyone watching the cowboy game on CBS? It is the right aspect ratio for HD, but it looks like garbage, especially in the wide shots.

Incidentally, is anyone watching the cowboy game on CBS? It is the right aspect ratio for HD, but it looks like garbage, especially in the wide shots.

Wow, I'm glad someone else noticed that too. I saw the game last night on CBS and I kept saying to myself, "I can't believe this is CBS football. Looks like crap."

I wonder what happened??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts