More info on NFL RedZone on Dish

Should I be seeing channel 155 in my guide yet? There is nothing there, I signed up for the Multi-Sports pack on Saturday, and received all the RSN within minutes.

The placeholder for the NFL Red Zone Channel is up and running on 155.

Attachments

• nflredzonedish.jpg
    nflredzonedish.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 198
  • nflredzonedishsd.jpg
    nflredzonedishsd.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
Just was on a chat on the Dish website. The Dish rep verified that I could not get the Redzone channel by just adding the Multi-Sports package to my TurboHD Silver package. Too bad but that is what I expected to hear.

are you sure about this? Channel 155 SD and HD are showing up in my guide and they are not in red or green. Looks like a go from here-i have the Turbo Gold package with multisport

I am not eligible for my RSN not to mention the multi-sports pack, but I see the slate on 155.

NO STINKIN' WAY I'll give up HD Absolute for this Charlie!!

• Has anyone else bothered to check the availability of the channel on Sunday during game time? I did tonight and noticed the channel unavailable only from 11am MST to 6pm MST on Sunday. So it's RED to non-subs during the acutal Red-zone coverage - at least that's easy to remember. :lick
I am not eligible for my RSN not to mention the multi-sports pack, but I see the slate on 155.

NO STINKIN' WAY I'll give up HD Absolute for this Charlie!!
Right on! I would be nice to combine them, though. HD ABSOLUTE FOREVER!

Last edited:
  • Has anyone else bothered to check the availability of the channel on Sunday during game time? I did tonight and noticed the channel unavailable only from 11am MST to 6pm MST on Sunday. So it's RED to non-subs during the acutal Red-zone coverage - at least that's easy to remember. :lick
Right on! I would be nice to combine them, though. HD ABSOLUTE FOREVER!

Turbo Gold with Multi Sport-i looked at the guide on Sunday and the SD and HD channels never turned red during the above mentioned time slot-im guessing Silver and Gold Turbos with Multisport will get this channel

are you sure about this? Channel 155 SD and HD are showing up in my guide and they are not in red or green. Looks like a go from here-i have the Turbo Gold package with multisport

Well, I'd be happy to add multisport just to see for sure. Currently with TurboHD Silver, w/o multisport, I see 155sd but not hd and of course I don't see the 9??? HD channel either. Will post if anything changes when I add multisport.

"Every Touchdown From Every Game" would be hard to do if they aren't even going to start broadcasting until after the first game ends, and not during non-sunday afternoon games.

Anyone know when they are actually going to be live?

"Every Touchdown From Every Game" would be hard to do if they aren't even going to start broadcasting until after the first game ends, and not during non-sunday afternoon games.

it only makes sense to run the channel on sunday afternoons.

The HD version is in the clear for now. Hopefully once the free preview is over they'll leave it activated for those not in the "Lower 48".

Well, I'd be happy to add multisport just to see for sure. Currently with TurboHD Silver, w/o multisport, I see 155sd but not hd and of course I don't see the 9??? HD channel either. Will post if anything changes when I add multisport.

Well I've added the multisports package and now I'm seeing NFLRedZone 155sd, 155HD and the HD channel in the 9*** range all in blue on the guide. This is with TurboHD Silver as my base package. I hope it sticks.

Methinks it's not a free preview of any actual games. Can anyone confirm who isn't supposed to get the channel that it is blue in the guide in the middle of game-day on Sunday afternoon? Mine is red.

If you go ahead in the guide to Sunday it says that it is live from noon until 7p.m. My time zone is CST. :up

250 Gold + HD here. I have the NFLRZ SD channel on 155, but when I scroll over to Sunday afternoon in the guide, the channel turns from blue to green. Selecting the channel during pops up a 371 message that says "This subcription channel is available for immedge upgrade wihout a call. Press "OK" to find out more. I don't have a phone line connected, but I suspect if the channel was free, I wouldn't have to do anything anyway. :(

Also, NFLRZ-HD on 9467 is red and NOT mapped down to 155.

So it looks like multisport is indeed required.

If you go ahead in the guide to Sunday it says that it is live from noon until 7p.m. My time zone is CST. :up
Yes I know, but that's not what I was asking. If you don't get the multi-sport pack - does the channel show up red/green (unavailable) during that time slot?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)