More Price Increases Coming...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Okay...my bad...I went off topic. So, before this goes too far south...

In all seriousness, has DISH ever had this many individual price increases (the equipment, the channel packages, and now superstations and a la carte) within a 6-month period? Does it really help "cushion" the shock to spread them out or should DISH (or any provider) just go ahead and hit EVERYONE with a price increase at one time?

you can play it for free on the internet. I think the game son Dish are the biggest waste of time. Any time i've tried playing them my receive ends up locking up.

25% increase on individual supers
200% increase on some individual internationals

June 3rd is next week, was this a last minute decision to increase these extra services from the ones announced a few weeks ago??? I can see it now in the dish corp offices, that's not enough of an increase, find some more services to skyrocket with double and triple digit percential increases.

Like some have already said the supers are not even in HD, pay more, get less. Guess what dish, it already didn't work I have just decreased my programming by $24.

It's crazy they are jacking up prices on the superstations when they aren't even in HD? I myself dropped my RSN (well actually went down to a lower package without it) because I finally got tired of the fact the RSNs are hit-or-miss when it comes to them in in HD or not.

E has never had so many increases in such a short time ever. The beancounters have taken over:) no doubt assuring charlie all will be fine, your customers wouldnt care about these increase:) churn nope never happen, our surveys show income will rise dramatically, and sub loses very minial:)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey now that increases are every 3 months:) leaks should be coming on the net round soon, in less than 2 months.

wonder what they wll be?

I do wonder how soon E will be dealing with serious churn:)Personally this week I drop another receiver, as I move to tivo and DVDs.

for a variety of reasons I am backing out of E slowly.

Creating a wealth of shows on DVDs...... and tivo.

the tivo ctually saved my abc news tonight the E backhaul must of failed but tivo recorded it fine

Last edited:
ABC

E has never had so many increases in siuch a short time ever. The beancounters have takenm over:) no doubt assuring charlie all will be fine, your customers wouldnt care about these increase:)

Hey now that increases are every 3 months:) leaks should be coming on the net round soon, in less than 2 months.

wonder what they wll be?

I do wonder how soon E will be dealing with serious churn:)Personally this week I drop another receiver, as I move to tivo and DVDs.

for a variety of reasons I am backing out of E slowly.

Creating a wealth of shows on DVDs...... and tivo.

the tivo ctually saved my abc news tonight the E backhaul must of failed but tivo recorded it fine

It's cause you are watching ABC. NBC recorded just fine. :D Really Bob your still here and haven't gotten rid of E*. Are you ever going to leave?

It's cause you are watching ABC. NBC recorded just fine. :D Really Bob your still here and haven't gotten rid of E*. Are you ever going to leave?

Bob, take a summer vacation. You and your Tivo have a romantic affair. I'm sure we'll see you back in the fall.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
...I do wonder how soon E will be dealing with serious churn:)...

not for a while. Most dish customers weren't affected by the receiver increases, and so these increases won't even phase them.
I mean lets face it, you haven't left and you are the biggest whiner about all of this that any of us have ever seen here, so why should they...

It appeared the backhaul was out tonight for awhile, all locals had a slate up saying we know and are working on it. Got 1 minute of ABC news.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)