More proof of NPS lies.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Sounds like Mike needs to buy some plain white vans and paint little pizza dishes on the sides with a pic of a c band dish on the back with a circle and line drawn through it!!!!

Since we're already a little off topic here on Canadian programming...I was reading in another thread last week about TV Land and ended up looking at their northern sibling's programming website. Which led me into Shaw and Bell's websites. I couldn't help but notice that they have a tiered system similar to ala-carte. Once you go beyond basic essentials, you can make selections of theme packs.

Other than 4DTV which already has choices here, the other satellite providers in the US should do that. To me that's attractive. I hate being forced to sub to channels I'll never watch to get the ones I want.

SRL does a pretty good job of that now, you can buy small packages, I get the Discovery pack, then I buy from the pick 10 pack, you have to buy 10 channels but you get a list to choose from, then I buy the eastern networks, I realy don't have any channels that I don't watch.
Terry

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts