Motorized dish at an apartment?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
OK, I'm all set up. I ended up getting a winegard 76cm dish and a universal LNB (with a dbs LNB rubberbanded to the side of it for GOL TV). I have had absolutely NO problem whatsoever in setting it up. no motor yet, i am actually rotating the dish and changing elevation manually to get a new bird each time. I'll get a motor in a few months.

Now the real question... WIth european club soccer about to start, where can I find matches? I know some of the middle-eastern channels will be showing some English games but i don;t know which ones and where they are. any tips on what channels on T5 show a lot of soccer? I know that English Premier League is pretty big in china too, and I can see AMC4 which has lots of chinese channels.

Any tips PSB?

(i have been happily watching some of the asian cup on Canal Algerie in T5)

Hi,

I am very interested in the set up you have made for yourself. Good thread here.

I will be curious to see any more documentation of this. I have no knowledge at all about FTA, but from reading here and things you can pick up i have a feeling i will be adding a second dish next to my Directv dish on my apartment balcony.

Status
Please reply by conversation.