Motorola 6416 DVR available?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dont24

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 20, 2004
MA
Anyone have this DVR? Is this the phrase III unit? I called Comcast and the HD Rep knew nothing about it. Maybe i'll stop by my local office.

The last two digits determine the hard drive size, so the 6412 has a 120GB drive and the 6416 has a 160GB drive. I haven't heard of the 6416 being available anywhere yet though.

Dct-6416

dont24 said:
Anyone have this DVR? Is this the phrase III unit? I called Comcast and the HD Rep knew nothing about it. Maybe i'll stop by my local office.

I have a Phase III (as well as the previous version) but they are both DCT-6412. Two of the differences between Phase III and the earlier version is the Phase III has HDMI output and coax output. I heard of the DCT-6416 even before the Phase III 6412 came out. I imagine that there would be a Phase III version of the 6416 as well though.
Wayne

Dct-6416

smartys said:
go to any cox cable communications store and buy one I rent mine

Interesting........do you know off hand how much they cost? I live about an hour from Cox territory in Northern VA, it would be worth a trip if they have any retail stores down there. Will Comcast allow the use of a non-Comcast-rented box? Thanks!
Wayne

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts