Motorola Droid 2.1 Update is HERE

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I've been using the Google Maps wallpaper as it's great for easy checking on traffic before going home from work. Only complaint is it never seems to get a good GPS location no matter where I am and it randomly just stops working and reverts to my old wallpaper. Battery wise I haven't noticed much of a difference.

-Mike

I've been using the Google Maps wallpaper as it's great for easy checking on traffic before going home from work. Only complaint is it never seems to get a good GPS location no matter where I am and it randomly just stops working and reverts to my old wallpaper. Battery wise I haven't noticed much of a difference.

-Mike

I've found live wallpapers fairly buggy too. When I find one that doesnt stop working from time to time i tend to stick w/ it, like the matrix one.

okay so is it helix or 2.1 that put the feature of double tap at home screen to view card mode? (meaning if you double tap when you are at your home (center) screen you can see all the screens you have (for me 5).

Anyone feeling like your Droid is dragging since the new OS? I am not feeling like the phone is very "zippy" right now; could be the various home screens I have been trying; some of it could be pretty crappy 3G connectivity lately (hoping to test that when I go to Chicago this week; hopefully they will have better 3G, and it will be a decent test to see if there are local issues? I stopped using Live Wallpapers, so it cannot be that.

I am tempted to root 2.1 just to be able to over-clock. I want my zippy droid back.

It's been slow for me. I think it is the new home screen I am using too.

I just love the look and feel of Helix, but probably need to stop using it to see if it is the culprit. Driving me bonkers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)