"Move" questions

dembinskij

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 24, 2008
Grove, OK (Tulsa, OK DMA)
I have actually physicaly moved but the locals I get (Joplin, MO & Pittsburg, KS) I am not satisified with the coverage they give for my Oklahoma County. I just checked and the Tulsa,OK locals (which is what I use to have at my old address) are strong enough to reach here. I know no one is living at my old residence so my question is does dish check this stuff out someway? I really want my Tulsa, OK locals back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it just as simple as calling them to say I am back at my old address and NOT send a tech out and they switch it over???

Thanks,

I haven't tried "moving", myself. But if you're within the spotbeam for both sets of locals, you should be able to "move" back with just a phone call or chat.

I have actually physicaly moved but the locals I get (Joplin, MO & Pittsburg, KS) I am not satisified with the coverage they give for my Oklahoma County. I just checked and the Tulsa,OK locals (which is what I use to have at my old address) are strong enough to reach here. I know no one is living at my old residence so my question is does dish check this stuff out someway? I really want my Tulsa, OK locals back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it just as simple as calling them to say I am back at my old address and NOT send a tech out and they switch it over???

Thanks,
Make it a duplex say by adding B to it. The reason I say this is if someone moves in and wants E* then it could screw them & you up. When they ask about a dish say you had a local installer do it. Nuff said. You probably already know this keep the billing address up to date.

Just make sure you use a made up apartment number on your old address just in case someone actually uses that address for getting DISH themselves. That way no problems with DISH .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)