"Move" questions

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dembinskij

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 24, 2008
Grove, OK (Tulsa, OK DMA)
I have actually physicaly moved but the locals I get (Joplin, MO & Pittsburg, KS) I am not satisified with the coverage they give for my Oklahoma County. I just checked and the Tulsa,OK locals (which is what I use to have at my old address) are strong enough to reach here. I know no one is living at my old residence so my question is does dish check this stuff out someway? I really want my Tulsa, OK locals back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it just as simple as calling them to say I am back at my old address and NOT send a tech out and they switch it over???

Thanks,

I haven't tried "moving", myself. But if you're within the spotbeam for both sets of locals, you should be able to "move" back with just a phone call or chat.

I have actually physicaly moved but the locals I get (Joplin, MO & Pittsburg, KS) I am not satisified with the coverage they give for my Oklahoma County. I just checked and the Tulsa,OK locals (which is what I use to have at my old address) are strong enough to reach here. I know no one is living at my old residence so my question is does dish check this stuff out someway? I really want my Tulsa, OK locals back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it just as simple as calling them to say I am back at my old address and NOT send a tech out and they switch it over???

Thanks,
Make it a duplex say by adding B to it. The reason I say this is if someone moves in and wants E* then it could screw them & you up. When they ask about a dish say you had a local installer do it. Nuff said. You probably already know this keep the billing address up to date.

Just make sure you use a made up apartment number on your old address just in case someone actually uses that address for getting DISH themselves. That way no problems with DISH .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)