"moved" but wrong service address

sequentialcoma

Original poster
Oct 15, 2006
the move went well and no questions asked. i gave the csr the address "123 Fake St." but when i checked my account, she put "223 Fake St" (not the real addresses I gave, btw). Is there any reason for concern? When I searched "223 Fake St" on their search engine I noticed it didn't show up as being valid. I think she misunderstood what I said, so should I call back tomorrow and "correct" the mistake?

i dont think they worry too much on the "service address" as much as they do the "billing address". reason i say this, on my last install, customer didnt have a physical address (20 miles out in the desert) CSR said to make something up to put in the comp, as long as they had a legit billing address to receive the bill on they didnt care.

Call and tell them you noticed on the website that they listed your service address wrong and that it should be listed as what ever you want and Presto Chango they fix your problem. I had the same problem when I "moved" . It is no big deal to change it and if you want to make sure no problems , use the TECH department and not the regular csr.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts