"Moved" Now Fuzzy Picture On Locals Only

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
No unfortunately I don't have another lnb..and even if I switched back to the erie locals I wouldn't be able to check the reception due to the fact that erie locals are coming through conus national feeds of abc ny and fox ny..i did check the connections and they all seem solid.

Well, since you put yourself between the proverbial rock and a hard place by "moving", you may need to buy an lnb from Solid Signal or someplace similar and replace it yourself. It's easy to do with a wrench and screwdriver.

Yes, but why would the hd locals have reception issues if the national channels don't?

What I was responding to was the OP mentioning several times while discussing his spotty HD locals that his SD locals came in fine; I was just trying to point out to the OP that those locals are on a different sat and beam, so reception of SD locals is not necessarily correlated with reception of HD locals.

Personally, I lean towards the bad LNB theory.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts