Movie Quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hired to kill you. But I'm not going to. It's either because I'm in love with your daughter or I have a newfound respect for life.

Grosse Pointe Blank

I dunno know what to do with this guy, Henry. He's an Irishman who doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, and doesn't chase dames. He's a grand knight in the Knights of Columbus, and he only goes out to play faro. Sometimes plays 15 or 20 hours at a time, just him against the house.

The Sting

One of my favorite (long) lines:

I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

Dirty Harry

When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, looks you crooked in the eye and asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Big Trouble In Little China

Know what I'm gonna do if we make it? I'm gonna go back to Eagle River and marry my gal, Edith Mae. Gonna get us a nice little place with a white picket fence. You know the kind. Two-car garage. Maybe a fishing boat. And in 15 years, when they're all paid for... I'll set my charges and blow the sh*t out of them.

Hot Shots! Part Deux

You take a chance getting up in the morning, crossing the street, or sticking your face in a fan. Police Squad

Ray, people will come Ray. They'll come to Iowa for reasons they can't even fathom. They'll turn up your driveway not knowing for sure why they're doing it. They'll arrive at your door as innocent as children, longing for the past. Of course, we won't mind if you look around, you'll say. It's only $20 per person. They'll pass over the money without even thinking about it: for it is money they have and peace they lack. And they'll walk out to the bleachers; sit in shirtsleeves on a perfect afternoon. They'll find they have reserved seats somewhere along one of the baselines, where they sat when they were children and cheered their heroes. And they'll watch the game and it'll be as if they dipped themselves in magic waters. The memories will be so thick they'll have to brush them away from their faces. People will come Ray. The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It has been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But baseball has marked the time. This field, this game: it's a part of our past, Ray. It reminds of us of all that once was good and it could be again. Oh... people will come Ray. People will most definitely come.

Field of Dreams

Pulp fiction
" bring out the gimp"
-----

"so he hid the watch the only place he knew they wouldnt find it...in his ass"
------

Jules: "wow jimmy we would have been happy with some tasters choice and you break out the gourmet sh*t"
jimmy: " I know my coffee is good, when Bonnie buys coffee she buys sh*t, I buy the good stuff because I want to taste it. But I'm not worried about the coffee in my kitchen...what I am worried about is the dead N***r in my garage. Did you see a sign that said dead N***r storage"
Jules: no
Jimmy: because storing dead N***rs isnt my F*cking business"

------------------
Repo Man

"I'd rather live on my knees, than die on my feet"

"life of a repo man is always intense"

--------------------
Clockwork Orange

"hi hi hi mr deltoid"

"I've got a pain in my guliver, oght to be right as rain this after lunch"
------------------
Dodgeball

"if you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)