Movie Quotes

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
"My name is Maximus Dessimus Meridius. Commander of the armies of the north. General of the Felix Legions. Loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aerelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murderer wife, and I will have my vengeance. In this life or the next."

Gladiator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_1hkxJ3cg4

I just stumbled onto this topic and love it! There's some great stuff in here!

Here's one I always laugh over:

Harry: Well, when an adult male is chasing a female with intent to commit rape, I shoot the bastard. That's my policy.

Mayor: Intent? How did you establish that?

Harry: When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross!

Mayor: He's got a point.

Dirty Harry

Hi long time, this one reminds me of yours.

POLICE SQUAD:

MAYOR: " Now Drebin, I dont want any trouble like you had on the South side like last year, thats my policy.
FRANK: Well, when i see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in front of a full veiw of 100 people, I shoot the bastards, thats my policy.
MAYOR: That was a Shakesphere In The Park Production of Julius Caesar, you moron! You killed five actors! Good ones!

Uncle Buck.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buck: Well, well, well, they certainly are scraping the bottom of the barrel for cheerleaders these days.
Tia: What are you doing here?
Buck: We were just driving by to get some ice cream. Thought you might like to join us.
Tia: I said I would be home at 10. It's not even 9!
Buck: Who said anything about that? I thought you might like to join us for some ice cream. Maybe your Bug here can join us. We can talk about burying the hatchet. You know what a hatchet is, don't you, Bug?
Bug: It's an ax?
Buck: Sort of, yeah, yeah. I got one in my car if you'd like to see it.
Bug: I'll pass.
Buck: Fair enough. I like to carry it, you never know when your going to need it. A situation may come up say for example, someone has been drinking, and about to drive a loved one home, then I'd like to know I have it. Not to kill, no. Just to maim. Take a little off the shoulder. Swish! The elbow. Slash! Shave a little meat off the old kneecap. Fowap! Ooooo! You got both kneecaps? I like to keep mine razor sharp. Sharp enough you can shave with it. Why I've been known to circumcise a gnat. You're not a gnat are you Bug? Wait a minute, bug, gnat. Is there a little similarity? Whoa, I think there is! Ha ha ha. You understand what I'm talking about? I don't think you do. I'll be right back. Heh heh heh heh.
[walks away]
Tia: I'm sorry.
Bug: Look, I think you'd better split. I don't exactly want him to go berserk with an ax on me.
Tia: He's all talk.
[Buck pulls out a small hatchet from his car]
Buck: Here it is! Come over, come on, I want to show it to you. Maybe later. Okay.

If his unpleasant wounding has in some way enlightened the rest of you as to the grim finish beneath the glossy veneer of criminal life, then his injuries carry with it an inherent nobility, and a supreme glory. We should all be so fortunate. You say poor Toby? I say poor us.

Gone in Sixty Seconds

If you really wanted to stare death in the eye, you shoulda gotten married.

Tango & Cash

Nothing is over! Nothing! You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war! You asked me, I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to win! But somebody wouldn't let us win! And I come back to the world and I see all those maggots at the airport, protesting me, spitting. Calling me baby killer and all kinds of vile crap! Who are they to protest me? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!

Rambo

Get yourself a Glock, and lose that nickel-plated sissy-pistol. Put that back in your suit and don't take it out unless I tell you to.

U.S. Marshals

"May the Force Be with You"

Star Wars

Gunny Highway "With all due respect, sir, you're beginning to bore the hell out of me. "

Heartbreak Ridge

[to Gail Stanwyck, who answers the door wearing a towel]
Fletch: Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

Fletch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts