Movie Ticket Coupon for Angels & Demons ??

bhelms

Retired & lovin' it!
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 26, 2006
Central PA
I purchased The Da Vinci Code on BD and it came with a coupon for a movie ticket to see Angels & Demons. I'm finishing the book and want to see that movie soon before it leaves the theaters (might have already!).

The coupon was instantly redeemable using the code on it over BD Live which I don't have active yet (no BB service at my house), so I used snailmail instead to send it in to the address provided. I told them to e-mail the coupon, one option.

Has anyone else here done this, and if so how soon did you get the coupon back? (The coupon suggested 7-10 business days after mailing.)

I've never seen this kind of offer before - how common is it?

TIA...

Shucks!

I'll see it anyway, in part based on your review. I was happy with TDC (per my "review" in the last/next seen thread), especially with the extended version. Maybe I'm easier to please? It seemed fairly close to the book. I'm not Catholic so I don't have the deeper inside story first hand, only what Brown presents.

TDC also included a 5-minute segment of A&D that looked on par, but maybe that was the best part ??

Shucks!

I'll see it anyway, in part based on your review. I was happy with TDC (per my "review" in the last/next seen thread), especially with the extended version. Maybe I'm easier to please? It seemed fairly close to the book. I'm not Catholic so I don't have the deeper inside story first hand, only what Brown presents.

TDC also included a 5-minute segment of A&D that looked on par, but maybe that was the best part ??
It's a pretty good movies...just as long as you're not expecting it to mirror the book. Enjoy!

Looks like the local theaters will be running A&D for at least another week, plenty of time for me to finish the book and possibly even enough time to receive that coupon by e-mail, tho' that won't delay me from seeing it before it leaves the area...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts