Movies, Decades and H&I

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bpalone

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 1, 2014
44N 105W
Started yesterday and cleared up last night, but happened again this morning. Am I the only one having issues with the above on 101W? Signal strength will hold good for a bit at 70 +/- then drop to zero and back up. No issue with MeTV SD.

Did go and look to see if maybe a bleed over from 99 or 103, only checked V on satsignature.com and didn't see anything. There is a strong signal on the H side of 101 that falls right in the middle. There is also one smack dab on the MeTV on the H side as well, so that kinda rules out polarity being off. Beginning to think TI, but thought I would ask here to help thin the options.

Thanks.

Was just going to ask the question.Been recording Mannix in the afternoons and its been getting worse over the last few weeks or so,even,just now, tried switching over to the 12' Paraclipse and that didn't help.And like you said it seems fine at night,guess it's time to find something else to watch.

Signal has been very inconsistent here also. Strong to weak to '0' then back to strong or weak and repeat. Weather at uplink?? But it's been at least a week(???)
(Nice that I get 'em OTA also)

I'm "glad" to know that I'm not the only one having trouble on this sat. BTW, is there a trick to getting MeTV HD on the Geosat mini receiver? I can get it scanned in with the Azbox Ultra connected to my damaged Paraclipse but not the Geosat connected to a much better KTI dish (both dishes are 12 footers).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)