Moving an want HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

chrisd_az

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 26, 2007
Chickasha, OK
Hi everyone my wife an I are moving soon, an we want HD... Should I go ahead an pay the 200 fee to upgrade or is there any deal comming up soon I havent heard about yet?? Any help or advice will do thank u all....Chris

It doesn't hurt to talk to them when you arrange your DishMover. Ask them. If they come back with $200, maybe you could offer $100. If you don't like the price, you can always wait. It's like a bus. Another one will be along soon, but you don't know how long the wait might be. And meanwhile you could be enjoying HD. Gotta be worth something.

If you aren't in contract, you can cancel and re-sub as a new subscriber after 90 days. Free equipment and programming credits.

Otherwise you can buy a 222k on dishstore.net for $120.

If you are not under contract you could just cancel your account and have your wife get the service when you move and get the free install and a couple of free boxes.

If you are not under contract you could just cancel your account and have your wife get the service when you move and get the free install and a couple of free boxes.

You really need to follow the rules, signing up in your wifes name doesn't work anymore like it used to.

Besides that, do a Dish it up when you schedule your Dishmover.

You really need to follow the rules, signing up in your wifes name doesn't work anymore like it used to.

Besides that, do a Dish it up when you schedule your Dishmover.
What is wrong with having his wife getting new service when they move and what rules are they suppose to follow? Is there something in Dish's outdated customer agreement or something?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)