Moving (Really!!)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

larryd

Original poster
Jun 4, 2004
Missouri
I'm soon going to be moving (really, darn it) and I want to keep my current locals. It's only about 45 miles, but in a different DMA which doesn't yet have locals. I can see from searching that changing the billing address to my new address and leaving the service address the same will not be a problem, but I'm not clear about my telephone number. Since I will actually have a new phone number, do I tell Dish to change the phone number on the account also? Thanks.

Only the address makes any difference with Dish and DirecTV as to what locals you get. The phone number really does not matter.

Reedl

With dish look out if someone moves into the house and gets dish. Only one customer at an address with them.

I did this with my parents address because at their home they were allowed out of market networks and they had Dish(this is 5-6 years ago)anyways I just told them I lived in Apt.2 at the same address,worked fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts