Moving sale

Status
Please reply by conversation.

IntelPennny4

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 28, 2016
USA
Well I have confirmed I am moving and can't bring my stuff to where I am going because it's in town. Got 10ft tek2000 mesh dish. 8ft unimesh mesh dish. 6ft solid with polar mount. Pipes include for 8ft and 10ft. Got geosatpro 3500 receiver any wire if anyone wants that too. Lnbs two single and one dual. Gsky v7 receiver. Let me know if anyone wants to buy. Kinda want to sell everything together

Well I have confirmed I am moving and can't bring my stuff to where I am going because it's in town. Got 10ft tek2000 mesh dish. 8ft unimesh mesh dish. 6ft solid with polar mount. Pipes include for 8ft and 10ft. Got geosatpro 3500 receiver any wire if anyone wants that too. Lnbs two single and one dual. Gsky v7 receiver. Let me know if anyone wants to buy. Kinda want to sell everything together
Wow! Are you sure there is a "death sentence" on your satellite hobby? I would rather move somewhere else than give up my hobby. I live in the middle of town on a 50' x 125' lot. Dishes all over :) And I'm putting up another 4' Ku dish.
YardSep17 063.JPG

Reactions: k.r.
I'm with you guys!! Maybe he should find a more dish friendly town to move to! Or is this one of those HMO deals? Either way, I'd be looking for somewhere else to move to, or, not move at all!

Awwww guys don't do this to me it's what has to be done. I would love to keep its all. I went and look at the lot it's not the size it's the trees and they r not on the lot and I'm totally sure the people next to me on both size will not let any cutting. I have surveyed the lot and there is no birds I want to look at to get the programming I want. Comptech I love upstate ny near boarder. I'm sorry guys. I really love the hobby and chatting with you's and coming up with crazy ideas. Put all my dishes are going to do is sit inside of a shed and sit and sit and idk wait for me to move to better aka more land.

I agree with osu1991.

Also, remember you can get creative mounting a dish.

I told the wife after the last move, to shoot me if I mentioned moving again.

BETTER TO HAVE THOSE DISHES/EQUIPMENT AND NOT NEED THEM, THAN TO NEED THEM AND NOT HAVE THEM!! As some have mentioned, this stuff is just going to become harder and harder to find in the future.

That and IF YOU'VE GOT A PLACE TO STORE THEM, IT WON'T COST YOU ANYTHING TO KEEP THEM!!

Reactions: norman881 and k.r.
Well gang I didn't make the move that I was planning due to some reasons. I still have all my stuff and will be getting hooked back up and running I thought i would let yous know I'm back and in the game if it matters that is lol. Tell me what's new and what everyone is all up too???????? Yours all ways Intel

Well gang I didn't make the move that I was planning due to some reasons. I still have all my stuff and will be getting hooked back up and running I thought i would let yous know I'm back and in the game if it matters that is lol. Tell me what's new and what everyone is all up too???????? Yours all ways Intel

Glad to see you're still in the game. :everybodydance

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)