Status
Please reply by conversation.

acuevas

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jun 11, 2009
Orange County
Hey All,

About 4 weeks ago I flashed my Coolsat 4K with an 'ndf' file, using the Coolsat loader, containing all the sat names. I was able to download the channels I needed but started getting a 'Moving to...' message indicating, I think, that some channels were being moved to another sat. (I know some channels are being moved at this time.)

I let it go thinking it should fix itself but it hasn't. Now, I can't even view some of the religious channels on the 97 sat. Also, when I go to a channel on the 93 sat I get the 'Moving to...' message flash accross the tv screen. Any suggestions are most welcomed. Thanks.

After Flashing, did you go into the Satellite Setup Menu and check that you have the proper LNB and Switch settings?

Thanks Lak7,

Yes I did. The receiver was working fine before flashing it. After flashing I kept the same 'setup'. The idea behind flashing the receiver was to add more sats and more TPs - in case you were wondering.

when ti says "moving to ........." that means a motor is set in the menu....you may not have one set up but it could be.

I know when I reflashed a channel list, all my sats said I had a motor and diseqc port 4. Check install----motorized setup

Thanks Iceberg,

You were correct, I had a motorized set up for many of the sats in the menu. I think the motorized setup came with the ndf file I used to flash the receiver with.

Now if I could find out why the some of the channels in the 97 sat are completely black. I thought it was because of the 'moving to ...' message, but now I know it is not.

I get a black screen for the 3ABN and all the LLBN channels. Other channels on the 97 sat are OK except the ones mentioned.

rescan that transponder. They have been moving channels around on that transponder

If any channels moved, it will log them in the right spot

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)